[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

Totems killing stuff that grants charges on kill doesnt work afaik for players.

And as Totems cant have power charges they wont get any benefit at all.

But lets see how it works in game when its out.
so did a mixture from the two builds from page 6 from marauder start

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvqBhUSWoe0iGezacwFHEUIPjr379QR-oYSsQYkfcyJOF4aXKp-0X2rqyqWfMqE8AaWiuQVSynp4Sj8ho47DhX4ilPMomFfeQiBLMabI5kFE3wHwJxna4Wb_emogCnCCSqtvrYJDbpNsXjah8CBAeD20yzVcYtH1AwrrOVINteQZbB89D1oqN_xhGWDkgHHmNDXfKVLnDVnWPw1YnT5Y6P-klRcFKksev1jDZknVVL8h1h4iaVFr8DHh9BBUIsnBBYh2U=

without static blows, without lifereg at marauder start, but with elemental dominion and fire walker at witch start

what do you think about?
Last edited by darkgus on Aug 20, 2014, 2:15:01 PM
So any1 playing this build?
I like the idea of this build. Could we get an updated tree for 1.2?
"
bivike wrote:

i do in the new rampage league, but don't have good equip now, but it works on low maps
will see how it changes with better equipment
"
darkgus wrote:
"
bivike wrote:

i do in the new rampage league, but don't have good equip now, but it works on low maps
will see how it changes with better equipment

What's your build? I don't see how you could have any decent amount of crit to pull off this build. And since the old passive tree link doesn't work I can't see how he was doing it before to adapt to 1.2
I'm playing this as witch now in Beyond. Level 61 at the moment and melting stuff fast on merc.
My gear is still poor and I'm only using 4L now (FT-FC-GMP-Added Chaos). Once I get a 5L and add my quality crit damage gem which I have been levelling my DPS will get a huge boost.

I'm just under 3k life now and just above 900 tooltip DPS on FT.

Below my current build.
I have some minor off-nodes cuz i need the +30 dex and since my lightning resist was low with my current gear I had to take a resist node for that. With better gear with more life and armour and the last life nodes my survivability should be fine and I can work towards getting more crit nodes. I found that crit multiplier scales really nice and gives awesome DPS boosts. With assassins mark mobs die noticably faster. Since mobs die fast and save now already I can't wait to see when I get a better wand or perhaps even a +2 staff (or searing touch)
For now wand and shield is safe and since both can roll spell damage, crit chance and crit mp this may be a very good alternative for a +2 staff.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMEBwVCB6UUIBRxFm8YkRo4GmwfAiSqJOEnLyftKU8qEyycLKctHzbFNulBlkTnSbJKxEyzUEdUSVXGWfNaK18_ah5sFnKpeGmCEIPbhxmOZJBVna6ezaIPo_KkrKcIpzCnhKgYrKqus7b6vJ_AGtD10iHYJNrd37Dfv-Nq45_kIuoY7DjvDvIv9q73Mvem-Ov7RfxL
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
I'm playing this as witch now in Beyond. Level 61 at the moment and melting stuff fast on merc.
My gear is still poor and I'm only using 4L now (FT-FC-GMP-Added Chaos). Once I get a 5L and add my quality crit damage gem which I have been levelling my DPS will get a huge boost.

I'm just under 3k life now and just above 900 tooltip DPS on FT.

Could you link your Weapon and Shield? I need a feel for what to gear (stat-wise). I also started one as a Mara on Beyond. Almost at cruel but trying to get gear situated so i wont be gimped for dmg when i go dual totems.
It's really crap but for now I need it for the lightning resistance :)

It does the job... but I need better stuff obviously.

edit...

hmmm right after I posted I did a couple of fellshrine runs and found these 2....

With that wand my lightning resist is 81% so still enough... tooltip DPS goes from 969 to 1064 so a nice boost. Maybe I should complain about my crappy chest piece and hope for a good 5L :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Aug 26, 2014, 1:10:53 PM
Here's mine. Not very good but it's a start.

I haven't found a good spell dmg shield yet to replace this hunk of junk Kite shield.

Maybe I'll farm some felshrine and hope for the same luck. lol.
Last edited by Arch4ik on Aug 26, 2014, 1:17:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info