[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

"
Kallemann wrote:
Im just wodnering, i have just hit Act 2 merci with this build.

I have 4000 life but little armoure. I dont feel like i have any defence at all. Im running the immortal call combo, but still...

My totems are only 4 linked atm, with faster casting, gmp, and faster projectiles. doing around 600 dps.

I got three dragons, and im running Crest shield with all resses capped.

But armoure, evation and Es kinda low, but i dont see how i could be more tanky with the passives i have. Any tips? what am i doing wrong..
Currecy wise im abit short, as im a fairly new player.

Well you're clearly doing it wrong as it's not the cheapest build out there. It's automatically stated/implied to have a 6L from Tabula Rasa or 6L 2H weapon for the Totem itself. Doing it with 4L just gimps yourself.

The bright side is 1.2.0 is a few days away, so you get a free respec and can play a different build with that character.
Also... for 4L added chaos damage does a ton more damage than faster projectiles.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Please give me a 1.2 build THX
Jeah, a 1.2 update would be really nice, wan't to start in the new ladder with this :)
Silentwrath888 posted a possible tree on the page before. This is pretty much the same as I will go if I am going to use this build in the new league.

Just copy/paste this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38UFCMzy7_9kiiD18_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvqBhUSWoe0iGezacwFHEUIPjr379QR-oYSsQYkfcyJOF4aXKp-0X2rqyqWfMqE8AaWiuQVSynp4Sj8ho47DhX4ilPMomFfeQiBLMabI5kFE3wHwJxna4Wb_emogCnCCSqtvrYJDbpNsXjah8CBAeD20yzVcYtH1AwrrOVINteQZbB89D1gh6io_Tpf8ZPrxGWZ70OSAceY0Nd8pUucNWdY_DVidPljo_6SVFwUqSx6_WMNmSdVUvyHWHiJpUWvw==

into poebuilder.com on the left side.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Pointless to go for Static blows after the patch honestly.

Just focus on the crit-shocking and get better nodes, then spending 4 points just to be able to shock with non crits.

Also I think the Marauder start after the Patch will be inferior to Witch start.
You give up rather inefficient 4% life nodes for strong 16% spell damage and 10% spelldmg/4%cast speed nodes.

This is what I imagine should be stronger

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFgFQodlQZaus9D1TLMtH1AwBAeVINteg9sfAsHzVcY2xaKj2CR_xqcIEZadrg5IBx4abF3ylS4Wb-QicNWdY_DVJKopT45kidPljo_6SVE26YV97Dj3pnBSpLHr9eNqV-IaOLb6jDZknTKJp4RVS_IdBLOQVWHiFE0CccAaJpWiAFnzFr-sqioTAx5yqSftWisfQfcy_Essp-oYbBaj8vjrJOGHGRRxSsT7Racw3794aRQgns32rlBH0iEYkWoeqBjyL6SsvJ_vDicv459fPw_EO3y4yg==

for the offline skill tree.
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:
Pointless to go for Static blows after the patch honestly.

Just focus on the crit-shocking and get better nodes, then spending 4 points just to be able to shock with non crits.

Also I think the Marauder start after the Patch will be inferior to Witch start.
You give up rather inefficient 4% life nodes for strong 16% spell damage and 10% spelldmg/4%cast speed nodes.

This is what I imagine should be stronger

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFgFQodlQZaus9D1TLMtH1AwBAeVINteg9sfAsHzVcY2xaKj2CR_xqcIEZadrg5IBx4abF3ylS4Wb-QicNWdY_DVJKopT45kidPljo_6SVE26YV97Dj3pnBSpLHr9eNqV-IaOLb6jDZknTKJp4RVS_IdBLOQVWHiFE0CccAaJpWiAFnzFr-sqioTAx5yqSftWisfQfcy_Essp-oYbBaj8vjrJOGHGRRxSsT7Racw3794aRQgns32rlBH0iEYkWoeqBjyL6SsvJ_vDicv459fPw_EO3y4yg==

for the offline skill tree.

looks good too, but is it playable to lose 100% Life Regeneration Rate Per Minute for more dmg?
100%?
You mean the 3 nodes with 0.6% life regen right? I would also not take the 4% life nodes AND the 0.6% life regen nodes as in the build that I posed (which was not mine).

With this build you basically give up +22% armour, +16 life and 1,8% life regen for 12% cast speed and +32% spell damage. So... the choice between survivability and damage. Big advantage of starting as a witch I think is that you will get quest rewards that better suit the build.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the way to get to the life nodes in the templar area. It goes via 2 useless weapon elemental damage nodes just to get some life and regen (good amounts though). Still this wastes 2 nodes so I will be looking at how to avoid it. Also, in the build posted by tyrana I think some were forgotten.... the -20% crit damage reduction in the marauder area does help to prevent huge spike hits and I think the +30 dex nodes will be necessary to allow for higher level GMP and faster projectiles e.g. Then also a power charge node at the right side of the tree was not selected.

What do you guys think about the increased power charge duration nodes? The thing that puts me off in this build is the fact that basically you need to generate a crit with your ice spear every 10sec. Getting some extra time to keep it up may ease things up a bit.
I am y playing TW of POE now...

Can I look at your build ?1.2
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
100%?

It says on the left site that your build have 150% and the build above have 250% life reg per minute

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info