[1.3.0 HC] Zaun's Level 100 Blood Magic Dual Crit Flame Totem (Atziri HC Capable, 200k+ shotgun dps)

The life regen shouldnt be an issue with the huge buffs to Life flasks.

The Templar life nodes feel awkward for me aswell, we pay a lot for that life wheel, the problem is that its just hard to find life nodes at all in the new tree that are on the highways of the build. Optimization ideas are welcome.

In my current gear Dex from passives is not required, Maligaros and some jewelry with a little dex should cover the needs for dex in regards to GMP and Vaal haste.

I Think the Duration nodes are not worth it.

If you reach a certain point of crit chance and PCoc level the generation of power charges will come naturally. Also for Solo play its most of the time pointless anyway because everything dies so fast that you dont need Power charges.

Power charges is more something for group play or high level maps with retarded mods that actually make the mobs take some time before they drop

Edit:

I took an approach to ignore the Life nodes of the templar wheel and see what I can come up with as Flat life is actually worse then before.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAghDfsCyc0PVBlgVCTLOus9teUDBVxoPbBAenCNgkNsUfAhpsna62-vemjmTkIuw4KU-QVaeEGjjAGhZv42o26SSqo_Isp1orKhNZ8_cycqmsqvtFJOHqGPaueGlKxPjr378UcdIhns2nMPIvqBhqHu8OvJ-krCcvXz_jn8HzlSAtH7jKO3wPxKKjf8YRlklR8NWVLgce6_WP-g5IXfJwUonTcNXljp1jjDaksSaVYeJVSxa_Ax5jQ4V9GJFQRxQgZJ3yHR9BSbIC4welh2UQWIcZbBb8SyftKgvz6lRJwwm5kxfq

This feels more efficient, its more points spent but most of them are extra crit nodes that are preference how you want to scale your damage further

The Barbarism and Bloodless wheel are just more efficient as life options after all I think.
Last edited by Tyranastrasz on Aug 17, 2014, 1:37:55 PM
Hi dont know if this intrests you but I made a CI-Crit-3dragons build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzlSBQMK6zwfPbXkGWEQ8FQtD1rJgsnPfX8WwRLYRINth8g1xr4vdJG836w20BbyqNuJOLeuxVMtFFR7UEXcbkIkbXKU-OZIV996YWQLb6Zp7AGnFNWfOazyoTQ2NaK7cxLKdY9aPyncSCHohCHdlDVPRxwcUsv4auFddWY6KjD8Q7fLjK7BiP-uv1ZJ3yHX_GEZYOSF3ycNWJ03BStvcrChEvKgvz6rVIBiMfQW1s53TbGhB7vjro1psmBfmXBsSiY0Py4QW1jb9RR-dUJP3_3uw4OthN2Ix2

Easily 15k ES, more crit, more spelldamage and got the 2 projectile speed/damage nodes from the ranger/shadow start. I tried to make BM work but with the nodes all over the tree and max health nerfed about 15% its just not working compared to CI.
Nice build. I have made a 1.2 build based heavily on this one. I am curious if the extra damage taken mod on Infernal Mantle is negated by taking the Blood Magic keystone, can anyone clarify?
"
Nice build. I have made a 1.2 build based heavily on this one. I am curious if the extra damage taken mod on Infernal Mantle is negated by taking the Blood Magic keystone, can anyone clarify?

Thats one of the biggest points of going blood magic, the drawback of infernal mantle is negated.

Its one of the biggest dps increases you can get from an item in this build and going CI and increasing mana and mana regen through auras to be able to sustain Totem costs is basically denies you to use that item.
I just read the new curse Assasins Mark will grant power charges on kill while increasing crit chance/multiplier.

http://i.imgur.com/au5R7LT.jpg

Could be a game changer for this build I am thinking of going dual curse with critical weakness even...
I just heard a rumour that critical weakness no longer exists... this could be the replacement.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Aug 18, 2014, 9:47:10 AM
Critical weakness still exist on the TW server.

How accurate the roumors are that its getting replaced by this or if this will just be added are uncertain for now.
is there a non crit/mf version of this? just for farming dominus
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/876291 should have everything for an MF flame totem build. Look in the last few pages to see updates.
Last edited by simpleMystery on Aug 19, 2014, 12:01:20 AM
"
Tyranastrasz wrote:
Critical weakness still exist on the TW server.

How accurate the roumors are that its getting replaced by this or if this will just be added are uncertain for now.

Assassins mark it is! :)
I think this will actually improve this build as I guess your totems will get some life back now when killing a mob with this curse and you will get some free power charges. I don't want to make a crit ice spear build since a lot will be doing that and I don't want to be a FOTM player and I have always likes dual totems so it's very likely I'm going with this build but probably started from witch.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info