MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

"
Fleshdancer wrote:

But who cares about Softcore?

I do.
Excited about the masters, not much for Rampage. I'll wait for the new HC league to be revealed and decide...
But what I'm thinking right now is rampage+desync=disaster! Hope GGG thought about it...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Charan wrote:
1am in NZ when this went live. Hmmmm.

Also: Godlike.

I'd be interested to hear your opinion about Rampage -- killstreaks strike me as being pretty supportive of PoE's AoE imperative.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
If this is so epic and it is only the SC league, what is Beyond and how epic will it be! This just blows my mind.
HaHaHa - YES!
very excited!

and wow, so many people already QQ about various topics, without having absolutely any clues about the mechanicks and the changes. Save your tears for the patch notes. As allways, popular (and OP) things are going to be nerfed..

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Aug 7, 2014, 10:35:29 AM
I don't care at all about rampage. I'm just looking forward to crafting, buffs to skills, and new items.

Also, lets talk about what looks like new summons in the vid! Spiders!
Hooray for the Master of the Dead! I probably shouldn't love necromancy this much.

EDIT: Since I focus on standard leagues, Rampage looks like all sorts of fun. I can't wait to see the "Cyclone at kill-streak 325" since I already love the Vaal Detonate Dead skill gem so much. Wheeeee!
Last edited by ghymini on Aug 7, 2014, 10:45:26 AM
Not sure if I like rampage idea ..but I will definitely give it a shot.

Can't wait to see more information!
Rampage looks really cool. First league ever to straight up buff the players?

Shackles of Wretched + lvl 1 Temporal Chains + Whispers of Doom + Haste + Vaal Haste = ez killstreaks
Pants of Textile
Whatever happened to "we will never make custom leagues that are easier than their parent leagues". Although arguably all softcore leagues have been easier so far, it wasn't so goddamn blatant as this. Not that I really care though, as I won't be playing it. But it does affect the people who gravitate towards this game, and trust me, we don't want people who play for "fun" here.

Actually, I'm pretty concerned even GGG has adopted the Blizzard mentality of describing content as "fun", which carries absolutely no meaning as it's not a description but a reaction. That reaction could come from completely different content depending on player. I found early Invasion with unfair bosses and offscreen oneshots extremely fun, but that's not what most would describe "fun". Please stop using that word to describe content, it's the way you'd talk to 9 year old who's too stupid to understand complex descriptions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info