MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

"
Anarack wrote:
So if rampage gives us attack speed you probably made the build I want to use very difficult to play thanks. Its not like wanders were hard to keep up with the mana draw before now its going to be even more difficult to gear the char I want to thanks GGG. Well unless the cost of power siphon has been reduced by a lot but well see when the patch hits.

Maybe it also gives more Mana Regen/Life Leech/Mana Leech at certain levels.

On another note.

I could see it as a rare Shrine implemented into the Core Game.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Disrupted wrote:
Though it sounds fun considering the information we have I really dont want it implemented into the core game... but we'll see how it goes

Same.
Chris is on a rampage ... of posting news.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm very exalted!
Last edited by PitzerMike on Aug 7, 2014, 10:22:54 AM
Expectations = extragalactic
we can mix and match master tile sets? hoping you'll do a more in-depth teaser on the hideouts in the next 13 days.

im a little worried about desync with the rampage mode stuff. speed + lots of special effects = recipe for desync. hoping a lot more skills have been updated from particles to trails and that this makes a significant difference.

overall looks great.
very excited.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

"
leto2626 wrote:
Wow so many butthurt people. Playing in standard because of this, why?? It's not like you're penalized or something seriously, grow up. If you don't like speed killing in an ARPG you're playing the wrong game really. I also like to chill play a lot but ARPG's are all about killing as many monsters and as fast as possible for me so I don't get why so many people are crying their balls out already.

I'll give it a try at least but your points are mostly irrelevant.

For me the question that needs to be asked for each new challenge league is this. "Are the new league mechanics worth restarting from scratch?". For Domination it was no. For Ambush it was yes. Rampage is leaning very close to no as well. The mechanic is mostly beneficial but for me kill streaks are pretty boring.

"
Anarack wrote:
So if rampage gives us attack speed you probably made the build I want to use very difficult to play thanks. Its not like wanders were hard to keep up with the mana draw before now its going to be even more difficult to gear the char I want to thanks GGG. Well unless the cost of power siphon has been reduced by a lot but well see when the patch hits.

If you are going for a wander it is very likely your entire build will get broken by the patch anyway since that area of the tree has had some big changes.
"
Anarack wrote:

So you decided on the build you were going to play before any details of the league were released, and this is GGG's problem?

Ok, right...
"
chij72 wrote:
say goodbye to two handed weapons... and to all slow builds... and generally to everything but whirling blades and lightning warp...

I hope this isn't true, because I have some "slower" builds that I really enjoy playing.

"Slow" is kinda relative, though. Some people seem to think that anything that doesn't full-clear a level in under a few minutes is "slow". Meh.
"
chij72 wrote:
say goodbye to two handed weapons... and to all slow builds... and generally to everything but whirling blades and lightning warp...

Um you only have to kill something every 5 seconds. Kill pack qs to next pack same as now.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Aug 7, 2014, 10:27:10 AM
Sounds pretty fun.
But who cares about Softcore? Gimme Gimme Beyond info pls!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info