MMORPG.com Reveals: Catarina, Master of the Dead and Rampage League

"
Wiseman wrote:
Awesome work GGG. But who cares about softcore league Kappa

More people than the number who care about hardcore.
super excited!
Hey...is this thing on?
"
chimpanzee wrote:
New master is pretty hot.

On another note: New summon skill?

i think that's animate weapon? whatever it is = not new.
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Last edited by LonePuppet on Aug 7, 2014, 11:33:22 AM
Hmm, i dont really kwow if i like the rampage idea....could be kinda fun but lose its excitement very fast! I´m also really afraid of the framedrops and desync that this will most likely bring with it! I hope that there will be some gfx improvements with 1.2.0 to prevent (or atleast minimize)that.

Anyways, no hate here...im still super hyped for 1.2.0 and will have a lot of fun in ether rampage or beyond (i was just hoping for somehing different as Rampage)

Now its more clear then ever....this game has really take the path to MMORPG, or its trying to mix genres MMO + ARPG. Thats definitely the path to exile.

The good reviews about this game is due to the great skill tree, awesome gameplay experience and its engine. But the experience could be better as an arpg, but the game decides not improve on that side, instead the decision is maintain the base of players creating glowing and strange stuff to sell, you can add to that the expasions... For me at least, its probably better to go back and play Diablo 1 remastered in HD....
Is she blond? Or am i imagining things already ...

btw. the info up so far will not see me joining rampage
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Last edited by Fhedaykin on Aug 7, 2014, 11:51:03 AM
I was planning to play Softcore league this time around, but the Rampage thing doesnt really get me going, hopefully something more interesting will come for the Hardcore league.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
At what kill streak do we get the Predator Drone and Care Package?? huehue

But srsly, very pumped for this patch. Way to go GGG!
"
Rajunah wrote:
Now its more clear then ever....this game has really take the path to MMORPG, or its trying to mix genres MMO + ARPG. Thats definitely the path to exile.

Everyone keeps complaining the game is going MMO. Is there a different definition of MMO I don't know about.

According to the defintion on Wikipedia Poe has been an MMO since launch.

"Massively multiplayer online game

A massively multiplayer online game (also called MMO and MMOG) is a multiplayer video game which is capable of supporting large numbers of players simultaneously. By necessity, they are played on the Internet. [1]

MMOs usually have at least one persistent world, however some games differ. These games can be found for most network-capable platforms, including the personal computer, video game console, or smartphones and other mobile devices.

MMOGs can enable players to cooperate and compete with each other on a large scale, and sometimes to interact meaningfully with people around the world. They include a variety of gameplay types, representing many video game genres."

What am I missing here?
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Aug 7, 2014, 12:08:02 PM
It's nice that GGG is bringing in other websites to spread the hype, but MMORPG.org showcases once again the subpar quality of their journalism. Apart from numerous typos, they claim that Catarina is the Witch master when it's clear from the video that she's the Scion master...
Last edited by BurnedInEffigy on Aug 7, 2014, 11:59:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info