Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

"
ammenz wrote:
I just don't get why everyone here is converting any currency always into exalts. You can make fusing even through this simple equation: time + wisdom scrolls + magic/blue + farming + vendors = alteration shards. 8 Alterations = 1 fusing. Make 1 alt per minute and you'll have your 6 link in 25 hours of gameplay.

looks like maths are not your favorite :-))
25 hours only if you do 1 fusing per minute, if you do 1 alt per minute you need 200 hours...
Why you have to get 6L in 3M league? If when u first time play SC or HC you get everything in 3M? Sometimes you have to be patient...
BTW its for a 8lvl master so idk if you will get that level so fast as you think in 3m..
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 4, 2014, 3:45:59 AM
"
Malone wrote:
"
ama wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:
Imho, this is simply great for players who don't wanna test RNG. Prices are really fair and not disappointing. Great work GGG :)

Prices are good for Standard and Hardcore. For 3 month leagues are joke. 1/2 or 1/3 of current prices will be fair for 3 monthers. Hope GGG understand what i'm talking about :)

1500 fusings in 3 months ( even in less ) is achievable if you focus on it.
Anyway if you divide it by 2, what would be the point to gamble your fusing when the odd is cleary against you ? Game design wise, your proposal doesnt make sense.

Also that would give the possibility for one to 6link an item for real cheap in leagues and rip it to standard.
GGG is spot on here.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Aug 4, 2014, 3:45:36 AM
Sweet. 6 off colors on a chestplate? Maximum of 12720 chromatic orbs (4 stash pages + inventory)!

IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Any 6S found gives also almost 2 fusing...
IGN TylordRampage
150 fuses for a 5L.
That's 600 jews at vendor.
That's 1200 alts.

On a good average, identified blue items yield 4 shards.
That's almost 5000 items you have to loot,
identify, vendor, and upgrade those orbs from alts to jews to fusings.

Have fun in the new "self found" league.
That's a pretty brutal demand for a simple 5L, which doesn't turn anyone into proGodMode.
How about you lower that 5L cost to something a LITTLE BIT more reasonable, like 40 fuses?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
I honestly think link-crafting should be slightly cheaper rather than more expensive. Part of the fun in the game is crafting, but some things are way expensive. The new stuff looks really cool, no doubt about it, But I still think it's more appealing to just spend lots of orbs of fusing in order to save some rather than spend a ton on currency on something that is statistically more than you'd need anyway.
P2W Shop Button confirmed.

Seriously, I hate that button and it makes the game look cheap as fuck. My second grudge would be the arrow which looks out of place and not actually integrated into the interface properly. The brown worked before in the old interface as the majority was different hues of brown anyway but now? Better reconsider the color choice of the arrow.
"
Quantume wrote:
150 fuses for a 5L.
That's 600 jews at vendor.
That's 1200 alts.

On a good average, identified blue items yield 4 shards.
That's almost 5000 items you have to loot,
identify, vendor, and upgrade those orbs from alts to jews to fusings.

Have fun in the new "self found" league.
That's a pretty brutal demand for a simple 5L, which doesn't turn anyone into proGodMode.
How about you lower that 5L cost to something a LITTLE BIT more reasonable, like 40 fuses?

How many 5links did you craft with less than 40 fusings? What would be the point in using the traditional fuse way then?
"
Malone wrote:
"
ama wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:
Imho, this is simply great for players who don't wanna test RNG. Prices are really fair and not disappointing. Great work GGG :)

Prices are good for Standard and Hardcore. For 3 month leagues are joke. 1/2 or 1/3 of current prices will be fair for 3 monthers. Hope GGG understand what i'm talking about :)

1500 fusings in 3 months ( even in less ) is achievable if you focus on it.
Anyway if you divide it by 2, what would be the point to gamble your fusing when the odd is cleary against you ? Game design wise, your proposal doesnt make sense.

Between dropping and trading for fuses, I've (relatively easily) got 1k fuse in 3.5 weeks currently in the 1mo.

"
Quantume wrote:

80-120 fuse is nothing. Stack relatively decent MF (100-200ish) and you can do 10 fuse an hour purely off vending rares, nevermind 6S drops and raw fuse drops. This also doesn't include TRADING other currency for fuses. Also, be efficient with your fuses early: you don't need to 4L everything you own, just your main skill.

4L = end-game doable, just not comfortably. 5L = comfortable end-game. 6L = luxury.

The prices are fine. It's the players decisions that impact its accessibility: trading, smart use of currency, etc.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 4, 2014, 3:59:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info