Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

Thanks GGG, at last I'll be able to get a 5-linked.
Great that we won't have to deal with the insane rng, but i'd like to point that rng is rng, it can be a simple luck factor of 1 to 2 as tossing a coin or it can be a 1 to 1500 (don't even want to point the drop rate here). The rng in this game is insane because of this kind of crazy ratio, not only because "it's rng". And if people and me included are glad because something is done about the random aspect, it just in fact show how stupid the ratio are in those kind of games. 1500 fusing is an insane price to me, i'm sorry, gotta say it here no matter how much i'll please people ears or not. I never really play a single character more than few months and getting that kind of currency in their life time isn't a possibility unless you farm aziri and drop a shav naturally.
Last edited by Halagaz on Aug 4, 2014, 4:07:07 AM
"
Alea wrote:
"
Yazariael wrote:
Since this chest has not 6 sockets yet, will the master automatically craft them if you select the 6 link recipe? It would save jewellers, right? :)

i guess it was a top priority in dev sheet that NOT being the case hahah

in before being deeply hyped by the master able to refund my skill tree for "only" 4 exalts

Such a system is already in place: Orbs of Regret. This new system is designed to eliminate RNG at the cost of a slight premium in terms of the cost. Orbs of Regret have no RNG involved, it's simply a matter of using one to respec a single point. Basically, your example would be a very simple calculation: If 4Ex < Total Regrets needed, then use master respec, else, use Regrets.

At the moment it's about 12 Regrets :1 Exalted Orb on standard. Therefore, if you are level 40 and above, you would be much better off using the Master. It would cause a massive crash in the value of Regrets.

I don't see it happening.
I go away for 10 days and you introduce a non RNG crafting system? Whoever made this change happen, let that person make all the decisions from now on. I bet you it's the same person who made strongboxes. See 150 fusings for a 5 link is more than reasonable/attainable.
Might sound greedy, but I sincerely hope one of the masters allows for exchanging orbs beyond fusings. Like 4 chaos > gcp all the way up to exalt.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
The UI looks absolutely horrible.
"
Quantume wrote:
150 fuses for a 5L.
That's 600 jews at vendor.
That's 1200 alts.

On a good average, identified blue items yield 4 shards.
That's almost 5000 items you have to loot,
identify, vendor, and upgrade those orbs from alts to jews to fusings.

Have fun in the new "self found" league.
That's a pretty brutal demand for a simple 5L, which doesn't turn anyone into proGodMode.
How about you lower that 5L cost to something a LITTLE BIT more reasonable, like 40 fuses?

because you pick up blues ? and you don't pick up yellow ? and what about 6 sockets... ?
When I kill Dominus, I get 21 yellows on average, and it takes less than 4 min to kill him.

please make serious comment...

IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Aug 4, 2014, 4:01:34 AM
"
Malone wrote:
"
Quantume wrote:
150 fuses for a 5L.
That's 600 jews at vendor.
That's 1200 alts.

On a good average, identified blue items yield 4 shards.
That's almost 5000 items you have to loot,
identify, vendor, and upgrade those orbs from alts to jews to fusings.

Have fun in the new "self found" league.
That's a pretty brutal demand for a simple 5L, which doesn't turn anyone into proGodMode.
How about you lower that 5L cost to something a LITTLE BIT more reasonable, like 40 fuses?

because you pick up blues ? and you don't pick up yellow ? and what about 6 sockets... ?

Please make serious comment...

He was replying to someone else that does.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
150fuses seems reasonable. Going for like 3 alt stacks per hour + additional loot worth 3 chaos = additional 3 stacks per hour = 6 stacks per hour .. 10 hours to get mats for 5L.

Seems reasonable, you can have that within 3 days in new league no problemo (and i count that i am casual noob with limited time to spent on gaming.

1500 fuses is another league :D
Within who months i had full tab of alts = 144 stacks, but i was so tired of farming but i could not go any further. Having gear worth around 30ex at that time i stopped playing. And i fused 6l chest in 120 fuses + got lucky alch :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
150 fusings for a five link? thats is way to cheap
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
"
Merluza wrote:
150 fusings for a five link? thats is way to cheap

Not really, since the average is 80-120. More like 40-60 if you 20% first, every time.

Highest I could see it going is 200, and that's kind of pushing it just to get a 5L, when the goal is to make a guaranteed 5L more accessible.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info