Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

For 6L

White - 500
Blue - 1000
Yellow - 1500
Unique - 2000
Great work!

It's priced fairly compared to RNG(The cost from NPC should be 120%-150% to the average cost).

The people who are complaining about this were just too lucky, I guess.
However, it's a great news to the ones who didn't get RNG-God's favor.
And it gives an option to bypass RNG,it's really nice.

Guaranteed !!!!!!!!!!! it's awesome in any way when the RNG-God rules almost everything!
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
For 6L

White - 500
Blue - 1000
Yellow - 1500
Unique - 2000
White - 500, Blue - 1000? LOL. With such price difference it would be much much more "profitable" to scour blue, 6L it and then alt/aug it to previous mods.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
derbe wrote:
Please update some repics to:

4L = 4 Fuse
5L = 100 Fuse
6L = 1250 Fuse

*New*

5S = 60 Jewellers
6S = 120 Jewellers

Please remeber that you need to 6SOX item before it can be 5L or 6L maybe there will be a repic but for now there is no afaik.

Offcolor needs to be splitted into items which has 6 sox and some who has 4 sox.

For 4 Sox:

1x Offcolor = 2x Chromatic
2x Offcolor = 20x Chromatic
3x Offcolor = 120x Chromatic
4x Offcolor = 300x Chromatic

For 6 Sox:

1x Offcolor = 2x Chromatic
2x Offcolor = 10x Chromatic
3x Offcolor = 70x Chromatic
4x Offcolor = 120x Chromatic
5x Offcolor = 300x Chromatic
6x Offcolor = 1200x Chromatic

Please keep in mind that you are not able to control the "left" color if you don't use the "Full" offcolor option. So it's still gambling!

Well, i would like to lower numbers (800-1000 Fuse=6L, and etc), but your still better than GGG want to make.

+1 this!

i'm not sure about the 6 off color for 1200chr

cause 6off color mean only 2 color and only 8 possibilities ( ex: gggggg/rggggg/rrgggg/rrrggg/rrrrgg/rrrrrg/rrrrrrr )
so an average of 11k chr. to reach the one you need with normal crafting

also only 1 possiblties off 6 off color for double color armour
/IGN OeilDeNuits /

Warband shop :https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305164
"
LMTR14 wrote:
ok, I've read a bit of this thread and I am baffled.

nobody is even remotely considering that six-linking via fuses gets you an achievement and the recipe version likely won't.

right now there are like 2 reasons to dedicatedly play this game beyond simply beating it casually once or twice

-) achievements (& challenges)
-) collecting stuff (uniques, currency, race & leaderboard rewards) in the permanent leagues

and that's pretty much everything that is displaying a lasting impact of you playing this game.

nobody mentioned that at all... I'm baffled... what game are you people playing?!

I'm baffled by the fact that it didn't cross your mind that people might not give a fuck about achievements. Also the fact that you think that people NEED to have something that displays a lasting impact is quite baffling. There are loads of players(probably the vast majority actually) that just play the game character by character. They don't care about their account, what stuff is on there, what achievements they got, etc. The thing they care about is the current state of whatever character they are playing at the moment.

The two reasons you mentioned to play this game are definitely not the only ones.
So IF Im correct, NOTHING changes when it comes to crafting. Still have to resort to 6L lotteries right?
Since 1500 fuse is 37.5 EX (with current 1:40 ratio) and the payout for a lottery (which is technically also a guarantee 6L) is usually somewhere 20 - 25 EX.
GGG makes is sound like fusings are easy to come by...
Now if only we could trade in our EX to the vendor for a non inflated old school ratio (1:60)...would help but wouldn't solve the problem.
In short, IF we can't trade in our EX for fusings (might as well add Jews/Chrom/Chaos since they are needed for the other crafting parts) lower the costs of 1500 to 1200 (30 EX is still way higher than a lottery). 1500 is simply absurd!
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
"
Promo1987 wrote:
So IF Im correct, NOTHING changes when it comes to crafting. Still have to resort to 6L lotteries right?
Since 1500 fuse is 37.5 EX (with current 1:40 ratio) and the payout for a lottery (which is technically also a guarantee 6L) is usually somewhere 20 - 25 EX.
Now if only we could trade in our EX to the vendor for a non inflated old school ratio (1:60)...would help but wouldn't solve the problem.
In short, IF we can't trade in our EX for fusings (might as well add Jews/Chrom/Chaos since they are needed for the other crafting parts) lower the costs of 1500 to 1200 (30 EX is still way higher than a lottery). 1500 is simply absurd!

Oh. My. God.

How do people not understand?

1. GGG knows the odds of getting things (5L, 6L, off color, etc) because they wrote the code. To anyone that thinks they know better than GGG on this: Wow are you arrogant.

2. GGG has set the prices for guaranteed results to be slightly more expensive than those odds. Over the long haul, and over the entire player base, doing nothing but guaranteed results will cost more than gambling, this is intended.

3. Gambling on a single player or short term basis is an extremely fickle thing, see the reports of people using 5k+ fusings vs. 25 fusings to achieve a 6L.

4. Therefore, since both methods exist, it is up to the player to decide if he feels that paying a slight premium compared to the overall odds is worth not risking the RNG deciding to have some serious fun at your expense.

5. Comparing to Exalted orbs is stupid. It's all about fusings and using them one at a time to achieve a result versus using 1500 at once to achieve a result. Artificially imposed values (e.g. Exalted : Fusing) is meaningless.

6. If you, the user, wish to not pay 1500 fusings and to not gamble, but instead try to convince others to gamble on your behalf, have at it! There is nothing saying it's better or worse, it's simple another choice. If players wish to gamble their 100 fusings on the chance to win X in return, then more power to them.

7. It bears repeating: Go reread points 1 and 2. Those are all that matter for setting the prices at the vendors.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Promo1987 wrote:

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Archwizard wrote:
6. If you, the user, wish to not pay 1500 fusings and to not gamble, but instead try to convince others to gamble on your behalf, have at it! There is nothing saying it's better or worse, it's simple another choice. If players wish to gamble their 100 fusings on the chance to win X in return, then more power to them.

Best scam ever!

You just set up a lottery, don't actually use the fusings until you have over 1500, pay the fixed fee, then payout the 20-25ex despite getting 37.5ex worth of fusings.

Not really a lottery at all, just getting 12.5ex for free because it was a 'lottery'
"
Archwizard wrote:

Oh. My. God.

How do people not understand?

1. GGG knows the odds of getting things (5L, 6L, off color, etc) because they wrote the code. To anyone that thinks they know better than GGG on this: Wow are you arrogant.

2. GGG has set the prices for guaranteed results to be slightly more expensive than those odds. Over the long haul, and over the entire player base, doing nothing but guaranteed results will cost more than gambling, this is intended.

3. Gambling on a single player or short term basis is an extremely fickle thing, see the reports of people using 5k+ fusings vs. 25 fusings to achieve a 6L.

4. Therefore, since both methods exist, it is up to the player to decide if he feels that paying a slight premium compared to the overall odds is worth not risking the RNG deciding to have some serious fun at your expense.

5. Comparing to Exalted orbs is stupid. It's all about fusings and using them one at a time to achieve a result versus using 1500 at once to achieve a result. Artificially imposed values (e.g. Exalted : Fusing) is meaningless.

7. It bears repeating: Go reread points 1 and 2. Those are all that matter for setting the prices at the vendors.

Amazing how much thinking a little bit will yield more rational, less hype-filled results. +1, but all the "OMFG WTF GGG SO DUMB" types probably won't bother to read it. Alas.

In particular, I'd like to elaborate on Arch's fifth point. Artificially imposed currency ratios do have some meaning, since you can buy fusings with exalts--in my opinion, the more important limitation (which has the same effect, really) is the disparity between supply and demand for fusings. In large part because so many people hoard fusings for crafting, purchasing fusings directly with chaos or exalts is often very difficult if you're trying to get more than a few hundred because most other people are in the same boat you are. The slight increase in fusings spent through the guaranteed method of linking will only make this more true.

All in all, I'm quite happy with this change (though still on the fence about modifying sockets on corrupted items). I doubt I'll ever purchase a guaranteed 5/6L through the workbench, but cheap 4S/L leveling rares or uniques are definitely worth saving the hassle of that one piece that eats 50 fusings but still won't 4L.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info