Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

Chris, does the 5L/6L and chrom color crafts take up one of the "crafting" slots?

This won't matter much for uniques, but in the case of rares this would be a pretty big downside with the high cost + loss of a chance for a decent roll/niche stat.
"
flume04 wrote:
Just wondering with the inclusion of spectator PVP, what happens if I, as a spectator, were to spam skills like Frost Wall (blocking passages) or Arctic breath (creating chilled ground). Will parties engaged in PVP be able to walk through these obstacles with no interaction?

Spectators can't use skills, pets, or minions.
Spectators are non-blocking, invisible entities.
Code warrior
I bet he is just taking the 1500 fusing and uses them on the item just like you would but always gets lucky and sells the rest to others ;P
Imho, this is simply great for players who don't wanna test RNG. Prices are really fair and not disappointing. Great work GGG :)
Since this chest has not 6 sockets yet, will the master automatically craft them if you select the 6 link recipe? It would save jewellers, right? :)
Might be wise to mention the crafting costs for 6S and 4L, so you can get any pertinent aye/nay feedback now instead of on xpac day.
IGN: KoTao
Minor suggestion, you should consider making separate tabs in the UI for each of the different socket crafting option. As in, one for re-rolling sockets, one for re-rolling colors, and one for fusing. It's just nice to keep scrolling to a minimum and makes it more organized.
Love you GGG,
I'm not a lucky man.
Thanks for this coming update!
"
d3s0 wrote:
Imho, this is simply great for players who don't wanna test RNG. Prices are really fair and not disappointing. Great work GGG :)

Prices are good for Standard and Hardcore. For 3 month leagues are joke. 1/2 or 1/3 of current prices will be fair for 3 monthers. Hope GGG understand what i'm talking about :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
ama wrote:
"
d3s0 wrote:

Prices are good for Standard and Hardcore. For 3 month leagues are joke. 1/2 or 1/3 of current prices will be fair for 3 monthers. Hope GGG understand what i'm talking about :)

1500 fusings in 3 months ( even in less ) is achievable if you focus on it.
Anyway if you divide it by 2, what would be the point to gamble your fusing when the odd is cleary against you ? Game design wise, your proposal doesnt make sense.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info