Your Forsaken Masters Questions, Answered!

"
we need a 5link crafting option too^^

Yes, definitely. I'm not going to be real happy if there is no 5-link crafting option. While having a known, fixed-cost 6-link option is nice and all, being honest, without trading, 1500 fuses will be out of my price range. I'd like to at least be able to have a 5-link.
wow ggg implemented a guaranteed 6 link and people try to lower the prize. GGG please double the toll

angryface
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Now if you guys could also make it easier to trade with other players that would be appreciated.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"

Yes, definitely. I'm not going to be real happy if there is no 5-link crafting option. While having a known, fixed-cost 6-link option is nice and all, being honest, without trading, 1500 fuses will be out of my price range. I'd like to at least be able to have a 5-link.

Same here, without trading those 1500 fusings are impossible to get in 1 lifetime.

I want a 5L crafting option too.
Anybody who thinks 1500 is too much because they can't obtain without trading needs to play the fucking game.. 1500 is EASY to reach and I'm quite surprised they used such a low number.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"

No we don't need a 5l option good grief. I'm surprised they even added the 6l, 5l is definitely obtainable.
#NeverGoing90
The one thing about hideouts and the masters I haven't seen a definite answer to, can we only craft with them when they are in the hideout? If so, how is the process of switching them around?
"
"
Is there any chance that the new passive tree can be released on the website a few days before the newest updates go live so we all can adjust our builds around the tweaks and changes to it?

No. The tree on the site and the tree in the game are linked to one another so if one is changed the other is as well.

They released an offline version last time. I'm sure they'll do so again.
"
"
Is there any chance that the new passive tree can be released on the website a few days before the newest updates go live so we all can adjust our builds around the tweaks and changes to it?

No. The tree on the site and the tree in the game are linked to one another so if one is changed the other is as well.

What would be really useful is a view-only of your old tree when the change is made. So we can respect more easily.
"
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"

Same here, without trading those 1500 fusings are impossible to get in 1 lifetime.

I want a 5L crafting option too.

Have you tried farming trans orbs? I can get 60-100 per hour with easy smooth farming runs and even have fun. The think that works out to about 10 fusing an hour. 1500 isn't all that unreachable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info