Your Forsaken Masters Questions, Answered!

does the glacial cascade powered up? and also the mana cost is just too high :)
IGN: IWandToKill (Deadeye Ranger)
Build: Vaal Power Siphon
"
"
feyith wrote:
"

No. The tree on the site and the tree in the game are linked to one another so if one is changed the other is as well.

They released an offline version last time. I'm sure they'll do so again.

Could you pm; or post a link to get the offline version of the skill tree? I've actually not heard of it before now.

There was no offline version the patch hit earlier than planned but we were not allowed to play the game till patch release time hit which was stupid.

I dont need to see the tree beforehand i see it when the patch hits and thats it. What do people get out of planning ahead anyways? It doesnt matter when you start in a new league you get to lvl 80 or so in 1 or 2 days or so.

And releasing the patch early to meddle with the tree is nothing i look forward to either.

They should release the tree as a image file so people can plan the tree beforehand if they so choose and the patch can come and we can all play right then and there. They could release the image file of the tree when they know its final.
"
I dont need to see the tree beforehand i see it when the patch hits and thats it. What do people get out of planning ahead anyways? It doesnt matter when you start in a new league you get to lvl 80 or so in 1 or 2 days or so.

Good for you? Just because you don't play end game doesn't mean other people want to level inefficiently and/or respec a dozen times.

@Brobiwan_Kenobi, follow this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

As the title says, delete the data folder to update. (Don't delete after the patch if you want to keep it as a reference for your current builds. You can copy, paste and save from the current web tree.)

A day or two before the last big patch, someone posted this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1zlt62/updated_for_110_offline_skill_tree_calculator/

So you probably want to follow that guy too. He appears to be friends with Chris.
Just need to play this new expansion! Guild Hideouts! That's so cool! Thank you very much! :D
Guys I got only one question , if you would be kind to answer me, that would be great :

Will we get fresh , deleted skill tree or will it stay the same as it is now after new expansion is playable? Thanks in advance!
"
Roxan28 wrote:
Guys I got only one question , if you would be kind to answer me, that would be great :

Will we get fresh , deleted skill tree or will it stay the same as it is now after new expansion is playable? Thanks in advance!

If you havent read any of the million replies on this issue by now here it is: we get respecs for all chars.
"
feyith wrote:
"

Good for you? Just because you don't play end game doesn't mean other people want to level inefficiently and/or respec a dozen times.

@Brobiwan_Kenobi, follow this thread:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19723

As the title says, delete the data folder to update. (Don't delete after the patch if you want to keep it as a reference for your current builds. You can copy, paste and save from the current web tree.)

A day or two before the last big patch, someone posted this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1zlt62/updated_for_110_offline_skill_tree_calculator/

So you probably want to follow that guy too. He appears to be friends with Chris.

You dont need to respec at all only because you start a few minutes after the patch hits.
"
"
Roxan28 wrote:

If you havent read any of the million replies on this issue by now here it is: we get respecs for all chars.

I checked all the pages here, Couldn't find anything about respec, otherwise I wouldn't ask. Thanks for reply! :)
Roxan28: when the new patch hits all current characters will get 1 free full passive respec.

Feyith: thanks very much for the links.
Dear GGG, is there any plan for reset of bandit quest rewards? If skill tree changes are major like u describe there should be also a way to respect these 3 rewards.
Regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info