Your Forsaken Masters Questions, Answered!

"
Nemmerle wrote:
What would be really useful is a view-only of your old tree when the change is made. So we can respect more easily.

Copy and paste all your builds into the offline version and then don't update until you're done redistributing your points.
"
Peenk wrote:
Anybody who thinks 1500 is too much because they can't obtain without trading needs to play the fucking game.. 1500 is EASY to reach and I'm quite surprised they used such a low number.

So what you're saying is casuals can get fucked? If I wanted to no-life and trade 24/7 I'd play Team Fortress 2 where I can get real money out of it.
IGN shdowe
I only recently started playing, how lucky am I that you decide to release an expansion so soon after I start playing, cool. sounds like this awesome game will get even more fun to play.
18 days left... why so long? :(
"
"
Peenk wrote:
Anybody who thinks 1500 is too much because they can't obtain without trading needs to play the fucking game.. 1500 is EASY to reach and I'm quite surprised they used such a low number.

So what you're saying is casuals can get fucked? If I wanted to no-life and trade 24/7 I'd play Team Fortress 2 where I can get real money out of it.

I think the message is still "some content is hard for casuals to access."

Six links were never intended to be accessed by everyone. This change likely makes them significantly MORE accessible for casuals. What's the beef? Too long a time investment to get one?
Even a casual who plays and converts all of the alts and Jews they obtain through playing into Fuses would get 1500 in a 3 month league. I am defining casual as 15-20 hours per week.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Iv seen daily quests again and again on other games. And each time i log on to complete them it feels more like a chore. I dont want chores. I want to sit down whenever i feel like it and progress until im tired or real life calls.

Please reconsider time limited rewards.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
Nemmerle wrote:
"
"
Peenk wrote:

I think the message is still "some content is hard for casuals to access."

Six links were never intended to be accessed by everyone. This change likely makes them significantly MORE accessible for casuals. What's the beef? Too long a time investment to get one?

Not complaining about it being more accessable, I'm annoyed that he thinks it should be a higher number. 1500 Fusings is like what, 25ex? Obviously should be higher.
IGN shdowe
Having a predetermined cost for certain items, links, etc. will most certainly set the market value for in game items. It will be interesting to see what happens to the market when the expansion rolls out. Set the bar too high and prices will skyrocket. Too low and the economy will come crashing down. Risky move GGG. Can't wait to see what happens.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
feyith wrote:
"
"
Is there any chance that the new passive tree can be released on the website a few days before the newest updates go live so we all can adjust our builds around the tweaks and changes to it?

No. The tree on the site and the tree in the game are linked to one another so if one is changed the other is as well.

They released an offline version last time. I'm sure they'll do so again.

Could you pm; or post a link to get the offline version of the skill tree? I've actually not heard of it before now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info