Your Forsaken Masters Questions, Answered!

"
Olbrannon wrote:
these masters and the hideouts this is planned to be released in 1.2 as part of the new leagues? and not in standard?

Part of the new leagues, part of Standard, part of Hardcore. Every league in the game.

"
Olbrannon wrote:
Standard league will receive the strongboxes and rogue exiles soon? Perhaps even before the new leagues are formed?

Standard league will receive strongboxes soon, yes. When exactly, i don't know. Standard already has Rogue Exiles.

"
Olbrannon wrote:
How ever I have a standard character who has at least one death that is totally due to desync. He escaped the room and was 2 rooms away when he died with no one near him. At least on my local instance. It is what is it is I guess.

This means he didn't actually escape the room, because something was blocking the doorway when you went through it on the server. You can type /oos when you go through doorways (or use a macro) to see if you made it.

"
t_golgari wrote:
Let's say I am associated to 4 Masters in Standard and another 4 Masters in the new sc league. What happens when they merge? Can I change Associations as I wish? Will I keep my progress if I choose to do change it? That fact is still missing in the text.

You will be associated to all the Masters you were in either league.

Example:

Standard: masters A B C D
new Standard: masters A E F G
Merge: masters A B C D E F G

You can't change associations as you wish, you are associated with whatever Masters you've found and gained reputation with.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Is there any chance that the new passive tree can be released on the website a few days before the newest updates go live so we all can adjust our builds around the tweaks and changes to it?
Which one of them will fix desync?
I am Drakunia... and you are not! And I am also GFL (Gamer For Life)
Been reading all the stuff on Reddit and here and boy are there so many changes and new features. This patch already sounds so much bigger than Sacrifice of the Vaal. I just hope that you learned from the mistakes made in Invasion and that the new hardcore league will be equally fun and balanced as the softcore one.

GG GGG
vaal or no balls
"
Drakunia wrote:
Which one of them will fix desync?

Ohh, how original, a desync whine post.
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:

We have well moved beyond the 6L being a high end item .. a basic 6L should possible to obtain at mid game.

Really, wondering about this View. I never had a 6L (besides Tabula) since OB & 4 Chars 80+ in HC ... so for Me (& I would say the People I play with) it is high End & Endgame.

Will be very interesting how the Exp will change up Things with Items, Gems, Crafting or Trade.

You are missing the basic consideration here the game has progressed in power levels build uniqueness skill changes player base has gotten more better more creative in builds since open beta...

standard league ( dumpster league ) or the hc league ( dumpster league with regular baddie removal )
Have bazillion tonn of items ammassed by the ever increasing/returning playerbase....

you cant be that naive to convince people that nothing has changed in the game since open beta...
the gear has improved by eon's .. The ever changing definition of good/decent quality item is a penchant to standard league ..
Domine Non Es Dignus
Regarding Deterministic Crafting: Will it cost 1500 Fusings to make an item 6L regardless of the item's current link state? For example, will it cost 1500 Fusings to go from a 0L to a 6L as well as from a 5L to a 6L? If so, why?

(Question also posted in the Dev. Manifesto)
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Aug 1, 2014, 2:27:11 PM
"
Is there any chance that the new passive tree can be released on the website a few days before the newest updates go live so we all can adjust our builds around the tweaks and changes to it?

No. The tree on the site and the tree in the game are linked to one another so if one is changed the other is as well.
"
"

No. The tree on the site and the tree in the game are linked to one another so if one is changed the other is as well.

Drat!!

Thanks for clearing that up for me Dirk.
So damn hype for this expansion! Well done GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info