Your Forsaken Masters Questions, Answered!

we need a 5link crafting option too^^
Bayern des samma mia
I am quite happy about the announced changes. Mostly because i don't need to do any theorycrafting because everything could be subject for changes. So i will enjoy 3 weeks of free time without PoE and then I will come back with full strength and lust for playing :)

Question:
The discount run for 24 hours had great success. Is it planned to do something similar before the leagues will start or few days in the game?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
This is just too good to be true
Ummm forgive me if this is answered elsewhere; but-

these masters and the hideouts this is planned to be released in 1.2 as part of the new leagues? and not in standard?

Standard league will receive the strongboxes and rogue exiles soon? Perhaps even before the new leagues are formed?

I am rather new to PoE and I have mostly played Ambush. I miss the strongboxes in particular and the game in standard feels somewhat lacking without the Ambush league pluses.

These new changes are an exciting change and totally unexpected. Nice. The changes you seem to be installing keep the game fresh and exciting while improving the play of the "standard" league.

While I sympathize with those who consistently desync I also have learned some of the skills and buffs which cause the issues and frankly have no interest in playing hardcore mostly due to these issues. Perhaps when I have learned enough to be able to in general avoid the desync fairly consistently I may attempt further that league. How ever I have a standard character who has at least one death that is totally due to desync. He escaped the room and was 2 rooms away when he died with no one near him. At least on my local instance. It is what is it is I guess.

The graphics on some CoC characters at high level is such that is is often difficult if not impossible to track the cursor. Be nice if it(the cursor) was in contrast to special effects at the least.
im more interested what you are going to do to balance the game right now

-daggers > all weapons

-Crit strikes mainly the reason

-will 2h weapons finally get a buff? (weak as hell compared to daggers)
"
Zinja wrote:

We have well moved beyond the 6L being a high end item .. a basic 6L should possible to obtain at mid game.

Really, wondering about this View. I never had a 6L (besides Tabula) since OB & 4 Chars 80+ in HC ... so for Me (& I would say the People I play with) it is high End & Endgame.

Will be very interesting how the Exp will change up Things with Items, Gems, Crafting or Trade.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:

We have well moved beyond the 6L being a high end item .. a basic 6L should possible to obtain at mid game.

Really, wondering about this View. I never had a 6L (besides Tabula) since OB & 4 Chars 80+ in HC ... so for Me (& I would say the People I play with) it is high End & Endgame.

Will be very interesting how the Exp will change up Things with Items, Gems, Crafting or Trade.

Same here. Only got 1 6L and that was a gift from a guild member. Dont even have the char its for at the lvl he could use it yet and i do get by with 4L or 5L setups.
"
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:

Same here. Only got 1 6L and that was a gift from a guild member. Dont even have the char its for at the lvl he could use it yet and i do get by with 4L or 5L setups.

yep, 2,5 years playtime, only 6l i have is self made ... on a midgame axe.

with more 6l items around we will definitely see alot of cast on crit builds.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
"
Zinja wrote:

Well, this is simply not a valid opinion. If GGG prices a 6l item at roughly 35 exalteds, I figure myself lucky to have bought my only 6l item for 34 ex at the time (Lioneye's Glare). And I am the only Member of my guild with a 6l, and we are counting 20 80+ chars in standard.

Anonther question:

Let's say I am associated to 4 Masters in Standard and another 4 Masters in the new sc league. What happens when they merge? Can I change Associations as I wish? Will I keep my progress if I choose to do change it? That fact is still missing in the text.
I've come to find that blocking is outright superior to any other form of defense because of spell block, is any work being put into PoE to relax this situation?
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info