More Forsaken Masters Information

"
geradon wrote:
chris: how does that all correlate with party play?

is doing quests for masters in a group giving the reputations for all party members?
looks unlikely cause some of the players may not have the according master unlocked.

exited
If you complete the quest, you will unlock the master, won't you?
I loved the concept behind the masters and its progression,

ID LIKE TO SUGGEST A THING FOR FURTHER UPDATES:

for the dailly quests system, something like dailly quests wow had on cataclysm expanssion was preaty nice, everytime u complete the quest u unlock another quest to be done on the next day, creating a quest chain, everyday u must complete the chain to unlock the next quest to be done on the following day, for exemple, day 1 - 2 quests to be done - unlock quest 3, Day 2 - u must complete the 3 available quests to unlock quest 4, day 3 - u must compelte the 4 quests to unlock quest 5, and so on..........so, in the end of 30 days u have a chain of 31 quests, and, when u finish the last quest of the chain, for the first time, u earn a really good reward, also, u can add more rewards along the quest chain at some point, like: after completing quest 10 your chaos recipes grants 1 extra chaos orb, or u gain acces to some buyable nice exclusive uniques..........would add so much fun for the game
Last edited by andrehbg on Aug 1, 2014, 10:28:25 AM
It would be *beyond* awesome if at the crafting bench I could also use crafting orbs repetitively and normally with a goal ie: 6L this. Use up to X fusing orbs trying. Use 10 scraps each try.

PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE?

BTW The expansion sounds pretty good. Can't wait to try out the quests.

[/quote]so you are saying daggers are not above all other weapons? i strongly disagree

there is no balance right now regarding the

potential of daggers and potential of 2h weapons even mirrored weapons such as

just wondering if there will be balance change at all if any.
if not then might as well follow the trend and get a dagger as there is no way to get 1million+ dps with a 2h weapon but it is something moderately obatinable/possible with a dagger[/quote]

E-peen much?

The dude went so far as to item transfer a kaoms heart onto his shavs... l o l
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Aug 1, 2014, 10:32:02 AM
"
andrehbg wrote:
I loved the concept behind the masters and its progression,

ID LIKE TO SUGGEST A THING FOR FURTHER UPDATES:

for the dailly quests system, something like dailly quests wow had on cataclysm expanssion was preaty nice, everytime u complete the quest u unlock another quest to be done on the next day, creating a quest chain, everyday u must complete the chain to unlock the next quest to be done on the following day, for exemple, day 1 - 2 quests to be done - unlock quest 3, Day 2 - u must complete the 3 available quests to unlock quest 4, day 3 - u must compelte the 4 quests to unlock quest 5, and so on..........so, in the end of 30 days u have a chain of 31 quests, and, when u finish the last quest of the chain, for the first time, u earn a really good reward, also, u can add more rewards along the quest chain at some point, like: after completing quest 10 your chaos recipes grants 1 extra chaos orb, or u gain acces to some buyable nice exclusive uniques..........would add so much fun for the game

Nope, it's not happening.

People don't like to feel that they lost something valuable not playing everyday.

You know, if someone they love dies, they get a new girlfriend/boyfriend, exams, the power to save the world...you know, something valuable.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Is it somehow possible to release the patch notes + the skill tree a bit earlier than just 1 day before release? People need to think about their builds :(
IGN: @Finrodi ||| twitch.tv/finrodi
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
You people can use strawman arguments all you want, but it is clear as day to me. There is no reason that it should cost fuses other than make us get more stahs tabs. No reason at all. This amount is ridiculous, it should be chaose-exalt, since they are the most common and take less space because of their relative value. But no, they will use fuses and as was written in the post other masters will use representative orbs from what buff they do.

Then don't freaking use it. Roll it the manly way.
Lmao....yeah, only 1,200 fusings to a 6-link...thanks ggg!
Brilliant, thanks for this post.
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
there are no words to describe my hype about these notes
i love that game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info