More Forsaken Masters Information

PLEASE BUFF SPARK... :(

MANY of us really miss it... Totems are SO bad nowadays.. You fixed MF. Without the iiq gem, MFing has become meh unless your in a full party all the time with a dedicated 300+ iir culler..

Now that we can't stack crazy amounts of MF with spark totems, please bring it back. Many of us were first attracted to PoE after seeing the cool dual totem spark builds online and would love to feel that lost love again... PLEASE
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Aug 1, 2014, 9:51:51 AM
"
Pepock wrote:
so far no mention of:

2h weapon balance? (dagger>all) right now

crit balance?

aura balance?

"
Startkabels wrote:
No need for crit and aura balance, everybody who made you believe that is only concerned about end game low life Shavs etc.

so you are saying daggers are not above all other weapons? i strongly disagree

there is no balance right now regarding the

potential of daggers and potential of 2h weapons even mirrored weapons such as

just wondering if there will be balance change at all if any.
if not then might as well follow the trend and get a dagger as there is no way to get 1million+ dps with a 2h weapon but it is something moderately obatinable/possible with a dagger
Last edited by Pepock on Aug 1, 2014, 10:08:09 AM
That was a great read. Thanks so much for taking the time so share with us.
I don't understand the 2-4 limit on Masters. Is that a permanent choice we have to make for our account? Or is it just a convenience to not have to swap out Masters as often? Spell this out a bit more for us.
What? No moogles in our hideouts?
best part of 1.2 is snapshoting fix, i took a break cause i cant take it anymore, to have to snapshot EVERY FREAKING map i enter.
IGN: Ziggro
"
Aziraphale wrote:
I look at the latest "content patch" for D3 and it makes me laugh.

I have quite reverse feeling, maybe because 3/4 of FM is already in D3 for some a time ;)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Dreggon wrote:
Query on 6-linking: you just pay 1500 fusings and get a 6-link?

Just an idle thought, couldn't you require 2000 fusings and then refund a random quantity of them? So if you're lucky you have 2000 fusings and get refunded 700, if you're unlucky you get refunded 200. That maintains the RNG aspect of "how many fusings do I need to 6-link" while removing the "will I ever actually get a 6-link".

Wow. I love this idea. I would risk the additional 500 fusings to have a chance of the RNG gods giving me back much more than 500 back.
Thanks, GGG. Lots of good stuff in here; I'm very excited!
"
JoJoBoxer wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Query on 6-linking: you just pay 1500 fusings and get a 6-link?

Just an idle thought, couldn't you require 2000 fusings and then refund a random quantity of them? So if you're lucky you have 2000 fusings and get refunded 700, if you're unlucky you get refunded 200. That maintains the RNG aspect of "how many fusings do I need to 6-link" while removing the "will I ever actually get a 6-link".

Wow. I love this idea. I would risk the additional 500 fusings to have a chance of the RNG gods giving me back much more than 500 back.

I feel like this is kind of against the whole idea of that particular change. From reading the post, they want to give players the option of a more expensive, but void-of-RNG option for linking. Adding the RNG back in would ruin the whole point, I feel like. If you want RNG to decide how many fusings you're left with after getting your 6-link, just roll it the old-fashioned way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info