Esajoram's Dual Shockwave totems guide

A thought: Pledge of Hands?

* Ridiculous Spell Damage
* Comical amount of mana

I don't know if spell echo would be helpful here though. Would it increase the cast speed of the totem or just make it faster to summon the totem (and decrease its damage)?

IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
from 50% to 15% lol

why not a decent way and give us 25%?
"
from 50% to 15% lol

why not a decent way and give us 25%?

15% buff is fine, especially if it is going to scale with spell damage
"
swarmofseals wrote:

* Comical amount of mana

I don't know if spell echo would be helpful here though. Would it increase the cast speed of the totem or just make it faster to summon the totem (and decrease its damage)?

echo does not make totem cast faster so its just a waste.

if u want to use staff use pillar of caged god instead.
"
"
swarmofseals wrote:

* Comical amount of mana

echo does not make totem cast faster so its just a waste.

if u want to use staff use pillar of caged god instead.

OK, good to know. I'm not sure why Pillar would be good at all though. It'd just be a buff to area of effect with no damage increase.

The main reason we are using Doon is for damage, yes? I'm trying to see what options might provide better damage boosts now that we can scale of spell damage and not just physical. The fact that the build happens to require loads of mana makes the 100% increased mana on pledge pretty attractive too.

If the spell echo doesn't impact the totem then maybe we can use it some other way. Something like summon raging spirits might supplement the damage a bit, yes?
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Pillar is a waste. Since totem won't start casting until monsters are in totem range rather than it's spell range, which makes the skill very clunky.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
Pillar is a waste. Since totem won't start casting until monsters are in totem range rather than it's spell range, which makes the skill very clunky.

apologies. ive mistaken pillar physical mod to include shockwave...

my point with pledge of hands still stand though. yes more mana but u wasting a 7l for nothing, furthermore you ditched a shield.
wand ( or dagger ) + shield are BiS.
IGN TylordRampage
"
"
Allnamestaken wrote:

apologies. ive mistaken pillar physical mod to include shockwave...

my point with pledge of hands still stand though. yes more mana but u wasting a 7l for nothing, furthermore you ditched a shield.

There is physical weapon damage not physical damage... It dosent work for totem
I think about going for this build in rampage. Any tips for gearing, point dist. while leveling etc?
Patch 1.3 - never forget the big qq!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info