Esajoram's Dual Shockwave totems guide

"
Is this better?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLjDZQQi1HHNx_xpMnDY3BxSepEZYvne-ItAxsC4hCBx4W8_k36rpGcSL0gh6VLiY8188NfIMJbRnbC_DVSbFXyZf0CPRJUSj6UlPAVOvugsc9X2pDvOq4k9WB-einlIVtQYdeXdH9JNi3Pv4Kxq7YvRDMPC01kv6HTP-18nsgr2xuqviTxYpKyPAffLs_JwSzogA62CpNFE0Ccew4LdIVIIM4Gjgs6Z2A73ynhN0NYG2QVVuv_MU6s8AaGNtOKmegWfN08Smlh3YqE4UySn1aK8MTLKej8g==

ah you squeezed in the shamanistic fury, its a good node but the first node "totem cast speed for spells" doesnt work with shockwave totem since its not a spell (If anyone would be confused you can look at the gem it doesnt have spell tag, wiki might show it still). This means you have to travel 2 nodes to get to the 16+8 damage nodes and that's why i decided to leave them out. Also your build has few points more spent. It's not bad for sure however I think original is slightly better, but cant confirm 100% without testing.
Oh snap. Didn't know that little detail. Thanks.
Nice videos Esajoram.

Do you think CI will work with this, or would the dual totems take too much mana? The faster recharging nodes for Energy Shield are interesting. Let me know what you think although I'm guessing there's really not enough strength with this tree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvQRUGwLNbkNjacrHU8c3H_GkyfBxS-dtAwsv4hCFvPqukZxhq4d2SY8DXyDCRXXQ1RXyW-eVmP0cSj6ykrr7sM6UUy4k5u1rEenCCLqfVvYJI9G6NYqTTbFHRTndBUgi3r60m1s2xos6QFvZp4Pq7VIEHvdDeL3wBoWv5mavjpbr4RIWfNqjOtj9UtOKvfXXGsqE_VvES_BACmlWivIFCsKLKei2bb3o_Kw2MMTcU2az0NjtzFY9Z3Egsf56EGHtz7GrhDM_od7IPiTOrMnqUsKqTRhBrfZ1YGFbSTY
Last edited by gwizzer on Aug 17, 2014, 12:38:14 PM
"
gwizzer wrote:
Nice videos Esajoram.

Do you think CI will work with this, or would the dual totems take too much mana? The faster recharging nodes for Energy Shield are interesting. Let me know what you think although I'm guessing there's really not enough strength with this tree.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZIvQRUGwLNbkNjacrHU8c3H_GkyfBxS-dtAwsv4hCFvPqukZxhq4d2SY8DXyDCRXXQ1RXyW-eVmP0cSj6ykrr7sM6UUy4k5u1rEenCCLqfVvYJI9G6NYqTTbFHRTndBUgi3r60m1s2xos6QFvZp4Pq7VIEHvdDeL3wBoWv5mavjpbr4RIWfNqjOtj9UtOKvfXXGsqE_VvES_BACmlWivIFCsKLKei2bb3o_Kw2MMTcU2az0NjtzFY9Z3Egsf56EGHtz7GrhDM_od7IPiTOrMnqUsKqTRhBrfZ1YGFbSTY

Ty I know best effort Kappa Hopefully you guys get to see the build in action in raiz's stream though

CI I've thought about before and the main issues would be:
1) Carcass Jack is just OpieOP for this (one could maybe compensate with the small AOE nodes)
2) ES gear generally has no STR as you mentioned
3) you cant corrupt meginord gloves for vulne on hit and lose phys/str (not a huge deal I guess)

in the build you have you could easily lose the IR part from it and just focus on ES/mana.
Being CI would leave more slots for potions so you could go for dual Atziri flasks for about 100% uptime so thats a bonus

I think it might work in the next patch, as long as you can find solutions to those issues and have decent amount of ES still
Last edited by Valuutta on Aug 17, 2014, 2:00:34 PM
Hey Valuutta, I've made some other version (even low life xD) of this build, can u check and tell me what do u think?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996731

Great build, really thanks! I'm for use gona use this on new league :D
Last edited by Lacco on Aug 17, 2014, 8:04:12 PM
so in the new 1.2 version you don't pick up any aura nodes. What auras are you going to run?
IGN: Brain
"
Brian2one0 wrote:
so in the new 1.2 version you don't pick up any aura nodes. What auras are you going to run?

Clarity and Hatred probably xD
Last edited by Lacco on Aug 17, 2014, 8:51:14 PM
E: Meginord gloves corrupted with vulnerability on hit make gameplay a lot more comfortable (altho casting is fine)

Pretty sure this part doesnt even work (curse on hit with totem)
Curse on Hit works with totems, if you don't use a Curse on Hit gem, but have the property on an item. You can easily try it out with Asenath's Gentle Touch and a totem of your choice.

Great build. I've been pondering whether to try a dual SWT build for some time. So it seems viable.
Would you say that even without a Carcass Jack it might work well enough?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Valuutta wrote:
"
Is this better?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLjDZQQi1HHNx_xpMnDY3BxSepEZYvne-ItAxsC4hCBx4W8_k36rpGcSL0gh6VLiY8188NfIMJbRnbC_DVSbFXyZf0CPRJUSj6UlPAVOvugsc9X2pDvOq4k9WB-einlIVtQYdeXdH9JNi3Pv4Kxq7YvRDMPC01kv6HTP-18nsgr2xuqviTxYpKyPAffLs_JwSzogA62CpNFE0Ccew4LdIVIIM4Gjgs6Z2A73ynhN0NYG2QVVuv_MU6s8AaGNtOKmegWfN08Smlh3YqE4UySn1aK8MTLKej8g==

ah you squeezed in the shamanistic fury, its a good node but the first node "totem cast speed for spells"

It's been changed to Totem Attack and Cast speed in 1.2 - this would work, wouldn't it?

Regarding the Critical Strike chance - is it affected by your global crit chance?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Aug 18, 2014, 2:20:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info