Esajoram's Dual Shockwave totems guide

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Regarding the Critical Strike chance - is it affected by your global crit chance?

Global critical chance, yes.
Spell crit does not though, the same with any specific crit/damage node that isn't totem or global.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Aug 18, 2014, 8:26:10 AM
So using a Kris (or two) would probably be a good idea.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Brian2one0 wrote:
so in the new 1.2 version you don't pick up any aura nodes. What auras are you going to run?

Yeah i used to run discipline hatred and clarity and the clarity + discipline are just for casting the totems on comfortable speed and running as high arctic armour as possible

it's possible to run clarity from life or do minor fitting on the build if the mana feels its slowing down the clearspeed (maybe even get the auranodes, with lvl 20 gems the build has plenty mana for casting)

e: yeah global crit works ofc, but its 4% base and as someone pointed out spell crit doesnt work its a little troublesome to get (but comfortable as mobs get frozen when it crits and theres a lot of casts)

e: using daggers for crit is something I just wouldnt do
e: yes the Doon cuebiyari gives a good damage bonus, cast speed and life -- early in leagues i used to go for rare scepter with just 18+ cast speed and dual res (and manaregen)

e: corrupted meginords work (I also thought for longest time it doesnt but I have them right now)

e: "It's been changed to Totem Attack and Cast speed in 1.2 - this would work, wouldn't it?"
e: at least on my offline calculator i still see the spell part in that node

e: lacco your topic is pretty long so if you have something specific to ask shoot :)
Last edited by Valuutta on Aug 18, 2014, 11:52:32 AM
Any reason why not to use a dagger?
Since spell damage is irrelevant, what's the benefit of any other weapon? Unless of course it is a unique with, well, unique properties such as in your build?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Any reason why not to use a dagger?
Since spell damage is irrelevant, what's the benefit of any other weapon? Unless of course it is a unique with, well, unique properties such as in your build?

Why would you use a dagger? It's very much worse than a Doon.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Suppose you don't have a Doon.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Suppose you don't have a Doon.

I used a rare scepter with 18+ cast speed with dual res (and/or manaregen) depending a little what I could find from trade, ppl typically vendor all that works :)
rename build to "Skrillex Dual Bass Totems"

perfect builds to play w some wubwubs
ign:JCcleaver/jonthan
GALE FLETCH MIRROR SERVICE +TOP END ITEMS THREAD: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/692742
MASTER SERVICE THREAD: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1030811/page/1
shockwave totem get some buff in 1.2?
Lots of phys node buffs, looking good.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info