Esajoram's Dual Shockwave totems guide

oh for sure they will definitely revert/reduce the buffs, but its still isn't the greatest.

yeah no reflect, but this still wont beat the typical lowlife aura build. the skill constantly pushes monsters to the fringe (making it going in and out of the area hence not doing max dmg)
and its a solo build (party kick)

the only reason why people are crying OP its just because the very specific uniques that are required for this build is dirt cheap comparatively. Still I would have a small buff (say 10%-20%, no spell dmg) then leave the skill as obscure it is. I played since the nemesis days so I know how obscenely bad it was back then before all these buffs.
Vallutta some new tree after patch notes (spell damage nodes?)???
"
Jarovb wrote:
Vallutta some new tree after patch notes (spell damage nodes?)???

This spell damage thing was a curveball I wasnt expecting so i'll have to actually think a little whats the best way to make use of it but as soon as im happy i'll post new version
Hey man, seems you're in for a treat with the buffs.

Was wondering if you think a low life variant would work for this build?
"

Why wouldn't it? You can run Haste, Hatred go for crit and Pain Attunement which all make the build better and better.
"
carnag3 wrote:
"

Why wouldn't it? You can run Haste, Hatred go for crit and Pain Attunement which all make the build better and better.

In terms of "why wouldn't it" I'm thinking that the build will need to sacrifice a lot of good gear that gives +physical damage in order to get enough energy shield. The passive tree will also need to be changed drastically.

I guess my question is more in the vein of "how could one change this build into a low life build".
so it only scales with spell damage now? or spell damage and phys damage ?
For everyone whos been asking for the new skill tree I'm very happy with this version of the build for 1.2

I think it's time for us to drop the IR which was questionable before without grace anyway and turn our eyes towards DEEPS

NEW STARTING POINT WITCH!:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpv6zRKtXK1WuvYIsnG0Zl_QI9FJTwFQ9X2pDvOprF5UgwfOCHqKj2wt_xhzcJ6kvnZMnLUcW8--ItAxQQiY8-TfqukZxjDbXzw18gwlzs1VLSbFXyW-e8Gth4ij6ykoV5yaV6-6Cx8M6Fr-a4LiT1YH56EsKaoxFnaeUhW1Bh6k09W9TUl5d0f0k2Lc-YQbIFP4Kxq632aLZ2L0QzDwtsNj-h0z_eyCvbPiTxYrwH3y7BLOiADrYFE0CcU3Y7Dgt0oM4jHYaOJ2A73ynhGBtkFXAGlnzKhNaK8MTLKej8g==

this build has significantly more manaregen/damage than before and AA will be ever more important for defense

(insert that to your offline calculator)

"
"
carnag3 wrote:
"

In terms of "why wouldn't it" I'm thinking that the build will need to sacrifice a lot of good gear that gives +physical damage in order to get enough energy shield. The passive tree will also need to be changed drastically.

I guess my question is more in the vein of "how could one change this build into a low life build".

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QIHpY-mS64C40SrGyVJslWu2VssnG0ZBUKX9BFQQZZSUzW5rrPQ9ZeVPV-nK0yzLR9QMJUg217B8xEPXIqio6yYf8b318HFJ6kRli-dhEiboewYDkgW81xr4vePRo_6cLtjQ13yJjzDbQFvHRTr9XvXtvdw1Yt6-tJknSsKidNmnhcv8h0RL3BSFkDAGnFNZOfrYyoLhX1Z85rPVdaZmvPqKU8qE0NjgKS1SOQiwxO3MW1sjmS1BCynWPXndPemXcaj8p3E2xq2-t3zEHtgbb46nYCDOO98PAWf3w==

This is the build I came up with. It has 300+% ES, with decent gear and discipline you should hit around 8k ES. You get 100% spelldamage and +850% crit with power charges. Keeping them up with ice spear should be no problem. You would skip all the uniques posted and use Dream fragment, Shavs and Void Battery. Void battery alone will give you another 120% spelldamage + cast speed. Insane damage great ES + you crit for about 38% of the time with your totems. Run Haste with generosity, Discipline, clarity and whatever you need for defensive auras. I am sure there is better ways to do it but this would be my Standard league build.
"
"
carnag3 wrote:
"

Lowlife i know worked already pre-patch 1.2 (friend of mine did it) and looks significantly better now with pain attunement, but going into details of how the build works a little too much trouble at least for today as im maintining this build :)

"
so it only scales with spell damage now? or spell damage and phys damage ?

it should scale with both and totem nodes / cast speed too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info