Esajoram's Dual Shockwave totems guide

Crafted this yesterday, should be correct for my "lvl 59=> starting maps" leveling progression :-)

Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR
Last edited by Borow on Aug 28, 2014, 11:01:19 AM
"
kramurz wrote:
Currently level 74 in Beyond league with this build. Everything is going well. Is there anything you suggest i could add to EK TRAP FIRE DMG? Got a socket left

faster proj, iron will (if you have str), culling strike (no quality needed) I guess

"
Should you prioritize cast speed, spell damage, physical damage, or totem damage?

thats a pretty good question, I personally like cast speed a lot with this build but the rest should be kinda equal damage bonuses

"
Crafted this yesterday, should be correct for my "lvl 59=> starting maps" leveling progression :-)

looks nice yeah, cast speed could be higher but the manaregen helps a lot so very good :)
What shield type do you suggest before hiting the lvl required by the jaw of agony ?
An es/spell dmg one or something else ? daresso's courage ?
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

"
Borow wrote:
What shield type do you suggest before hiting the lvl required by the jaw of agony ?
An es/spell dmg one or something else ? daresso's courage ?

rathpith style of shield, can be rare
"
Valuutta wrote:
Alright I just swapped the new tree and added random rathpit shield, dps went to 11k with hatred and 13k with atziri flask (basicly doubled compared to old). Gear is otherwise the same stuff that my 1MHC char was wearing

I no longer run discipline (just hatred and clarity) and its enough to run lvl 20 AA so basicly theres no other fitting needed to play

Just curious, what is the optimal shield for this build now? Is it still Jaws or is it now Rathpith?
"
"
Valuutta wrote:
Alright I just swapped the new tree and added random rathpit shield, dps went to 11k with hatred and 13k with atziri flask (basicly doubled compared to old). Gear is otherwise the same stuff that my 1MHC char was wearing

I no longer run discipline (just hatred and clarity) and its enough to run lvl 20 AA so basicly theres no other fitting needed to play

Just curious, what is the optimal shield for this build now? Is it still Jaws or is it now Rathpith?

The thing is before the patch there was pretty much one or two ways to gear the char and since 1.2 now suddenly theres several good ways so it slightly depends how you want do it

possible options:
rathpit
jaws
doon (double, only when you iron will)
rare shield (es, spell dmg, adds) with crit/without
wand (crit or without)
dagger maybe
+ something i havent thought of
e: + rise of the phoenix if RF
Last edited by Valuutta on Aug 30, 2014, 5:12:46 PM
Could you or could someone who is running this build post an overview of linked skillgems used for this build, or are the ones from OP still up to date?

I am using this atm:
Spoiler

IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Sep 8, 2014, 5:42:59 PM
Current gear at 85. Switch out trap for a secondary CwDT since with the dmg buff to totems theres no need for the trap.

Spoiler
Current gear at 75:

Spoiler

But i'm maybe going to get back to "spell dmg/cast speed" wands or shield cause I don't really use the traps included in my current setup.

So thinking to get back to:

Spoiler

Last edited by Borow on Sep 12, 2014, 10:17:45 AM
"
Tjoen wrote:
Could you or could someone who is running this build post an overview of linked skillgems used for this build, or are the ones from OP still up to date?

I am using this atm:
Spoiler

What the patch did is basicly gave players new options how to build a SwT (probably most of you have seen havocs critwave for example)

the original build/items works just fine though, doon and shield can be replaced with spell damage items now
(for example rare wand and rathpith style shield)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info