Esajoram's Dual Shockwave totems guide

"
pig13t wrote:
Very much like this build however when looking at your 1.2 tree you take only 137% max life.
Seems abit low? Shouldent you go for like 150-170% when doing HC?

Let's check how much the life is when patch is deployed, its an easy fix to take few more lifenodes at the cost of dps if it seems sketchy

The totems itself give a ton of defense because they do knockback and take most the heat though
"
Valuutta wrote:
"
pig13t wrote:
Very much like this build however when looking at your 1.2 tree you take only 137% max life.
Seems abit low? Shouldent you go for like 150-170% when doing HC?

Let's check how much the life is when patch is deployed, its an easy fix to take few more lifenodes at the cost of dps if it seems sketchy

The totems itself give a ton of defense because they do knockback and take most the heat though

Fair enough, and ye, ur right. Quite an easy fix.

Another question.. when you do fights like Dominus.. how do you quickly regain life except for using flasks.. you only seem to have flasks to support you, and not life leech for instance. I might just be missing something tho :)
Last edited by pig13t on Aug 20, 2014, 1:50:14 PM
"

Another question.. when you do fights like Dominus.. how do you quickly regain life except for using flasks.. you only seem to have flasks to support you, and not life leech for instance. I might just be missing something tho :)

the palace dominus fight is too sketchy to be worth it at least for me, it even lags my bad computer too

as totem character theres no way to leech anyway, the build has some liferegen & potions
Last edited by Valuutta on Aug 20, 2014, 2:23:41 PM
"
Valuutta wrote:
"

the palace dominus fight is too sketchy to be worth it at least for me, it even lags my bad computer too

as totem character theres no way to leech anyway, the build has some liferegen & potions

Well I rather mean during levels, not farming Dom in merc. Like in cruel. Or maybe you didnt reach totems yet when you passed him there?
Which Master are you going to take?
"

Well I rather mean during levels, not farming Dom in merc. Like in cruel. Or maybe you didnt reach totems yet when you passed him there?

Yeah i didnt spec into totems to either of the dom fights, in nemesis I did dom fights with it though so its possible

"
Which Master are you going to take?

No clue, i'll probably have no time to play upcoming league :(
Is there any chance you could post an example of what are passive tree should look like as we level this build (ex. lvl 20 tree, lvl 40 tree, etc.) and what skill you used before witching over to totems?
"
Is there any chance you could post an example of what are passive tree should look like as we level this build (ex. lvl 20 tree, lvl 40 tree, etc.) and what skill you used before witching over to totems?

I second that question. It looks like the path to Ancestral Bond is quite long. Do you take a different route early and spec back later?
Man you have a build on page 1 and on page 5.. Which one should i follow? :S Please update page 1 if its not updated. Thanks.
Totem is surprisingly effective early. It's not great but it was useful as soon as I slotted it at level 10. It does a good job distracting mobs and dealing some reasonable AOE damage.

I must say that playing this build early is painful though. It's going to take a long time to get any offensive nodes if you go straight for Ancestral Bond (picking up some health along the way, of course). It'll be level 50 or so before I get any offensive nodes at all! I'm pretty tempted to grab the early spell damage nodes in the witch area but I'm kinda worried that if I do that I won't have enough spare nodes to put into health on the way to AB, and ultimately I'll get AB too late.

Merveil is no joke, so I'm understandably somewhat reticent to not have a fully functional build by Merc Merv!
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info