Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

Shit just got real. HYPUUU!
"
elvenprox wrote:
"
Masters residing in your Hideout offer you daily

How is this gonna work out ? Seems like a really bad idea.

how long is a day in wraeclast? no idea.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Alhoon wrote:
Remember that there's always other side of the coin. The ability to craft decent rares obsoletes them as drops. What previously was that cool maybe 2c drop every once in a while will now become recipe trash.

Not quite, IMO. 2c is less than the cost of adding the mods in the picture, so that is exactly the kind of drop/purchase that won't be rendered obsolete by this new system (as in, one that's still cheaper than crafting).
"
geradon wrote:
"
elvenprox wrote:
"
Masters residing in your Hideout offer you daily

How is this gonna work out ? Seems like a really bad idea.

how long is a day in wraeclast? no idea.

They use real life 24 hours. Duh.

Still kinda sad its a MMO expansion. I want it to be a arpg not an MMOarpg. :/
HYPE !!!
This is insane. OMG I can't wait.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
geradon wrote:
i'm curious as well how ggg will manage the introduction of new possible stats on items with their dogma of never devalue a player's efforts.

Yeah. I agree in theory. In practice it's good to shake things up.

Things I have gleaned:

1) You replace existing mods on the items at the Masters. So this means you could "fix" your item to be better.

2) The mods at the Masters are not and cannot be T1.

So for example in the case of my belt, I could maybe replace the T1 Armour roll with a T2 - T3 prefix from another base type. For example uh....Flat damage?

I'm still interested in the theoretical max it would cost to transfer a mod. Spill it, Chris =p
Last edited by Veruski on Jul 31, 2014, 7:55:14 AM
I think the daily quest's should be per level like the vendors.
If you are 90+ then it's either per day or per level.
At 100 its per day.

Seems less MMO like and more balanced.
Expansion seems very interesting. But difficult to understand how it works just by reading this . We'll have to try it out :)

But customizalbe hideouts? Are we playing Path of Exile or the Sims? I can't imagine something like that fits into the gameplay... Same with daily quests.

I also got a question: Can we only choose one forsaken Master? Or can we learn from all?
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
YEAH!!!

can´t wait to start crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info