Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters

sounds really great so far.
more crafting options, missions, and it sounds like finally the challenges can really be achieved by anyone. (t-shirt only for the first 50)
looking forward to playing the new leagues :D
Last edited by storzi on Jul 31, 2014, 7:16:20 AM
! ! ! ! !
Is all I can say right now. I'm hyped!

Keep up the good work!
ign - RampagerKorry
"
GooberM wrote:
I hope you can craft "Chaos damage does not bypass energy shield" onto chest pieces

ahah sure, to put in a 1050 ES chest corrupted with +1 all gems and 6 white sockets ?
IGN TylordRampage
New crafting sistem with less possible bad outcomes.
Guild halls for your friends.
Full reset for all those builds that didn't really work.
New story content.

Screw you GGG, I need packs and spend all my money on new pants.

Love you guys <3
"
Chris wrote:
"
Anti climactic much? Wasnt this know like a week or 2 ago? :/

Show me something thats actually new and exciting and surprising.

You successfully trolled me.

lol
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
We dont know the full workings yet etc but if for a few chaos you could add say 59 life to any item that would increase the amount of decent items in the game by what? A factor of 10? More? Less?

Yes, you can _finally_ supply yourself with decent mid-gear stuff. Nothing to complain about, and nothing that affects the (endgame orientated) market that much to worry too.

Im not complaining.

You can supply yourself with decent mid tier stuff already. A lot of people do trade for it though, id say 98% of the trades I make are selling mid tier gear, if 98% of the trades currently being made stop existing because everyone who plays even moderate amounts has mountains of that gear already then that is a massive change to the game and community, to peoples orbs supplies, Im not complaining but theres certainly concerns there, I think justified concerns.

If are not able to sell mid levels of gear then that massively effects the high end gear market because people who buy high end gear are usually doing so off the back of selling massive quantities of mid range gear.

Like I said, Im not complaining, Im just discussing how these changes might effect the game. I think its foolish to dismiss the idea that these changes could have negative effects on certain areas.
"
LMTR14 wrote:
only the first 50 get the shirt now, even though in half of the previous seasons even that number was never reached??! the shirt idea was the best thing you ever came up with ggg! my chances are 0 now even if I spend a lot of time! cheap bastards, you just killed my motivation for the next season!

not true. last season ggg increased the difficulty of getting all challenges done to nearly impossible to reach (that uber aztiri axe), so you just had a very slim chance.

next season ggg lowers the requirements of getting all challenges but only rewards the first 50 players so they wouldn't have to ship 3000 shirts around the world for free in the extreme.

your chances to win actually increased.

edit: chris mentioned it in the state of exile podcast that next challenges will be easier.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jul 31, 2014, 7:36:45 AM
Awesome!
IT'S HYPE OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!111111111
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
Well, in the screenshots lately we only see little reservation on auras and only 1 aura. I really hope i get my wish finally, 1 aura being the default. maybe another with a keystone but thats about it.

I doubt there will be a 'hard limit' below 4 auras in the end. I could imagine to have raising costs per aura to use; the first takes 15%, the second 25%, the 3rd 40 and the 4th 60%, and to cover and balance their progression they start with a lower effect that increments either a) depending on the total amount of reserved mana/life (shared between all auras) or b) by synergy between them. There should be an 'option' to be rewarded for using just one or two of them, of course (but have no idea at the moment how to offer this)

Ya 1 aura would need the game to be completely reworked. I like the idea of limiting auras though, 4 aura cap would be cool. I dont see it happening, but I would like to see it happen.

Honestly I do think auras need looked at, and I would guess they have been. I personally feel they need to stop reduced mana gems working on auras and just make them cost what the currently cost with it. Why do we need reduced mana? Why wouldnt you run it on every aura? Virtually everyone runs it on every aura, its doing nothing for the game. Its just a 1 gemslot tax on using auras that serves no real purpose I feel. Its completely unnecessary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info