August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

"
shydo wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:

With what did you agreed exactly, that GGG are homofobic like the most people who gave "feedback"?

You think that arguments like "we want chained ladies, topless women or sexy chichs" is good feedback?

WTF really

Some might disagree, but being heterosexual is turning out to be "strange" with all this homo hype. I'm not defending anyone, but what else someone with common sense of attraction for the opposite sex could expect as "feedback" other than stuff like topless and chained ladies if that turn them on or is normal for them? What is shown in religious pictures of demons or evil stuff? Powerful evil beings no matter the sex, but when it's a female, it's shown with some kind of perverted thought, like herself is the true image of seduction, at least when she is dominating a territory, deceiving weak men to their "enchants", or like Piety, too evil to be pervert, she is like the straight killer, but still she has a woman body.

When some people state their mind about this theme, others take immediate defensive or ofensive posture. If you stop to think a bit, heterosexual people has the right to say that they are hetero just like homos do, and to feel offended if you call them hetero in a diminishing manner.

Too polite (or politically correct) stuff might break the sense of what is representing the presence and meaning of sexuality in evil, be male or female, it's just there also. That's my opinion only, of course they must take in consideration that really young people or children might play this game also because it's free to play, but by changing their notion in a game won't change the reality.

I could say also "WTF really" but i won't, cause the point here isn't to fight about it, just stating that balance and respect is important, by the way GGG has good sense about things and will do what they think is correct.

About the screenshots and the game, i'm really enjoying it so far, and i hope it gets even better with the expansion, like the teaser images indicate.

Sorry for my english, it's my second language.

Pic related, basically the world is full of stupid people, people who are selfish and care little for equality, people who only care about furthering their own agenda no matter the damage done.
Also people that mean good, but are too stupid, ignorant and easy to manipulate to be able to correctly judge a situation.
A good recent example is that one NBA guy that said he didnt want his lover near Magic Johnson, if you heard the soundtape, it clearly sounded like an old rich Fart being mad because he doesnt want his gold digger near any other man in public, because he found it degrading to his stature as the "man".
Oh but the legendary basketball player is black, and people are racist themselves and the media knows racism sells, so they distorted it so he didnt want her near because racism even though there was nothing selling that idea in the soundtape and even him said he respects him in it.

What would have ideally happened is: People would laugh at the old fart patheticness
What actually happened: distorted situation and public lynching with no chance to defend oneself, reminds me of the "kramer" case.

People who tend to distort situations and call others bigots and whatnot at every opportunity are doing nothing but showing they have only hatred in their minds themselves, if one is truly a biggot they deserve ridicule, but do understand the weight of your words, do not use them lightly.
I'll add a few quotes from a very remarkable man that contrary to what some people like to believe, would be very displeased with the current state of the world.

We need less division, Im still 100% for different UI options, be them males or females, demons or whatnot. I think they need to be more worked though, the statues in previous image were too small and did not adhere well to the globes, people could not even make it that the left one was a female.

Inb4 this gets deleted, get the message, what we need is less hate and more love.
This is for both sides, not just the side crying murder (which usually gets their way, playing victim pays off, because if anyone calls them out on it they are clearly full of hatred /sarcasm). Yes, sorta deviating to off-topic and I do not wish to further it, but my point still stands more grand and fair than any of these posts.

GGG, your system is so popular because of the different options, carry on that way, you know its the right thing to do. Hell maybe make UI mtxs? I think a lot of people would buy.

EDITED TO FIX QUOTES
SECOND EDIT TO ADD A MINOR BUT IMPORTANT DETAIL
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 30, 2014, 11:15:08 AM
You guys are cool listening to feedback when most of the companies don't and the guy that said to use the points symbol from the micro transaction shop it actually sounds like a good idea.

I don't understand why made so much noise about the chained girls, I know they look cool specially the mana one I love that design the health one I wound't mind if you guys change it but I will definitely miss the mana design.

Can't wait for the whole info about the expansion!

PS: I love the potions "belt" design
Last edited by EmmanuelER7 on Jul 29, 2014, 1:26:19 PM
Anybody notice how far zoomed out the screen is? Please tell me we will be able to zoom out farther now, especially those of us on a larger screen.
I do agree greatly with the more accurate color of the shop button, thought i'll try to make it blend more with the actual dark atmosphere, of course taking in mind it HAS to be more calling than the last single dollar obsucre sign.

For the statues situations, i really saw them both male and female as pseudo placeolder, none of them had that dark tone that it's tied to every single element of the UI. for future changes, Just Take in mind the interactiveness that has the actual pair of chained girls, They look very natural, and anything done alongside that concept will be great regardless the size of it.

AAAAND My Guess for the karui next to the portal is that he is a mobile npc.... he will act like a partner of some kind cause i see hard for any npc that doesn't actually moves too much to stand so close to any waypoint unless he can actually follow you.

Thanks for all GGG keep getting better and better, we all can wait to se your dream keep growing.
"
Anybody notice how far zoomed out the screen is? Please tell me we will be able to zoom out farther now, especially those of us on a larger screen.

Boy, you're right! Hope this makes it into the mini expansion!

The G of Clarity still intreagues me, anyone remember one of the earlier screenies showing Clarity actually in use, reserving only a tiny bit mana? Maybe this new G support will modify auras in that way that they lose the AoE but reserve only 50% (or sth) of the original usage?
Last edited by Xuulang on Jul 29, 2014, 1:38:31 PM
pls pls pls mercenaries please!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"

Hmm, now that you say it it does seem zoomed out a bit more... or maybe its an optical illusion due to the fact there's so much more space in the bottom with new UI?
You also made me notice... where is that waypoint? seems like slums but slums has no wp...

TINFOIL ON:
Spoiler
Considering we got act 4 data mining thread, act 4 is actually here but its a surprise. Eh, prolly not, if it was we'd have been lied to. (though it would be a good lie)
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 29, 2014, 1:41:21 PM
After seeing all these comments about the statues, which I didn't even realize had changed in the earlier pick, I decided to take a hard look at them in game, which resulted in my realization that I've never really looked at whats around the globes in almost 2 years.

Only reason I can think of for that is because as long as it doesn't interfere with my ability to see their levels, whats around them means literally nothing while playing. There are so many serious issues with the game right now, but people want to put effort into discussing something you don't look at 99.9% of the time.

Amazing.
"
Magnicon wrote:
After seeing all these comments about the statues, which I didn't even realize had changed in the earlier pick, I decided to take a hard look at them in game, which resulted in my realization that I've never really looked at whats around the globes in almost 2 years.

Only reason I can think of for that is because as long as it doesn't interfere with my ability to see their levels, whats around them means literally nothing while playing. There are so many serious issues with the game right now, but people want to put effort into discussing something you don't look at 99.9% of the time.

Amazing.

Judge others by one's own standards.

Amazing.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
OMG THANK YOU GGG! YOU HAVE LISTENED TO THE CRIES OF YOUR PEOPLE AGAIN!

---------------TAKE ----------- MY ----------------- MONEY !-----------------
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info