August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

This coin-graphics looks really good, but it's not obvious what it is, at first glance. (Many players were looking for their pets/mtx and didn't find them quickly)
But I think the word "shop" is also misleading. It's the "stash" for things I already bought, I don't want to enter some sort of shop, I just want to pet my kiwi.

Menue button is way better now, although it's still a bit odd compared with the remaining UI.
Explanation: It's going to be expanded! (companion screen? although I hope not) More than 8 icons wouldn't fit, a menue-list is infinite ;)

Finally: Still want to keep the globe-girls. It's nice art, they fit to the theme and the evil continent and I really can't see a reason to make it more roman-like. Wraeclast is different, please keep it this way. I don't want more roman pilars and statues, you have the Azmeri, Vaal, Karui,... sure, there are similarities, but keep them small and add original stuff.
As said before, leave one of the girls and add a good looking, chained man for compensation.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Personally I am absolutely offended at the fact that the marauder is so musclebound, tall, and powerful. This objectification of the male figure is far too much. I mean, c'mon, this is 2014! There is no room for such unrealistic body images!!!1!!!! I say we make the marauder 5'6'' and 158 lbs.
So EXCITE!
Saved
"
Route1 wrote:
Personally I am absolutely offended at the fact that the marauder is so musclebound, tall, and powerful. This objectification of the male figure is far too much. I mean, c'mon, this is 2014! There is no room for such unrealistic body images!!!1!!!! I say we make the marauder 5'6'' and 230 lbs.

Fixed for realism.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...

+1

"
cruelstroke wrote:

Spoiler

I hope the shadow and reflection bug will be fixed, and the girl statues will not be removed. This is my first post, by the way. I want to say thank you for this great game, Path of Exile is by far the best action rpg game I have ever played -except Diablo 2 <3

+ 1 to the grinding gear for the menu (if you make it more gritty), it's like the Windows' start logo but for the game.

PS: you could animate the logo when loading the game, like in trailers. It takes too much time, so at least it could make it more interesting.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Chris wrote:
...Having said that, some peoples' behaviour in that thread was terrible.

Tell em', Chris!

Back to the UI: I see nothing wrong with it. Looks almost the same as the current UI, tbh. Stop stressing about tiny details, people!
IGN: JohnVonNeumann
"
feyith wrote:
Anyone else think the first post was a troll so that we'll be happy about the new changes as long as we get the girls back?

Chris wouldn't troll us like that ;)
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
cruelstroke wrote:

Imgur Link: http://imgur.com/a/rKDha

I hope the shadow and reflection bug will be fixed, and the girl statues will not be removed. This is my first post, by the way. I want to say thank you for this great game, Path of Exile is by far the best action rpg game I have ever played -except Diablo 2 <3

Great post with pics Cruel. The shadow reflection comparison difference is quite noticable. I also hope the shadow reflection returns and the girls never stop hugging my globes!
yay, chained girls are bakc =)
It's the second time that the same bald marauder appears... Maybe he's like somekind of "hireling"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info