New Ui....Good or bad?

+1 Clean, simple and uses less space, a significant upgrade from the old one in my opinion
Don't care about the UI change. It affects areas that I never look at anyway.

There's a G support gem on Clarity though.
Looks like ass -1
Don't like it all really.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I think most people just don't like the fact that it's changed. Personally, from a design perspective, I think that the "UP" arrow that reveals the menus is way too big and kind of sticks out and doesn't match the rest of the bar. I also think the potion 'holsters' look kind of tacky.

Final opinion: nice try, good practicality, but ugly.

D3 sucks
Minimal and clean, just like how a UI is supposed to be.

+1
+1

No, it's doesn't even look finished and will never even come close to being better than the current UI.

If they take the current UI and replace the differnet menu buttons with the one big one it would be great.

I don't see why they even wanted to replace the current one, like really? What made them think it was needed and this would be better? Are they catering to the few feminazi SJW's that just spew shit from their mouth and got mad about the women and won't even play the game with the changes?

Drop menu is unnecessary, new globe art is uninspired (so you still can have naked golden statues in Act 3, but exiled ladies that is the theme of the game is too much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info