New Ui....Good or bad?

-1 :/. Needs the grills.
Meow.

The lack of women don't bother me as much as plastering the words "Menu" and "Shop" over the UI.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
The "Shop" thingy is shit. I dont care about all the icons beeing reduced to 1 big one, since i use the hotkeys for those anyways. Flasks look kinda shit.
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
-1 just flat out dont like it... its much easier to click on one button than to pull up a menu... dont like it
-1 the new UI is encouraging me to officially go afk. Maybe its time for real life.
+1 I like it , it's cleaner.

Don't like the big "shop" text however
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Please give us the option to choose between the old and new UI.

Whoever suggested this change should be fired...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
well i don't want to be to quick to judge.But its weird if you actually click on the read more link in the main page. When it loads you see the new ui changes and then right Directly below it you see the crazily good art work that is the rings and Directly behind the page you see the amazingly good WEB page art. Something don't add up here..

I really hope this is some kind of test to see what players think about the simplicity of the ui or not. Sorry but the Ui to me is almost as important as my toon it self as in terms of looks. I have to look at it every time i log in..

All this said Please guys give Chris and the gang some rope here K.They have yet to let us down. Just ease up off of them a bit we have a few more days to get the full down low on what is to come.

Peace till then

/crosses fingers hopes for customizable ui

Chris_Soulreaver
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:

I don't see why they even wanted to replace the current one, like really? What made them think it was needed and this would be better? Are they catering to the few feminazi SJW's that just spew shit from their mouth and got mad about the women and won't even play the game with the changes?

TIL I apparently don't play this game

The new UI needs work (like making the Shop button less of an eyesore), but I'm going to +1 it anyway to be a rebel, and also in appreciation for the QQing of boys who want their slave-women fantasies back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info