New Ui....Good or bad?

"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
"
AllisonW wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:

I don't see why they even wanted to replace the current one, like really? What made them think it was needed and this would be better? Are they catering to the few feminazi SJW's that just spew shit from their mouth and got mad about the women and won't even play the game with the changes?

TIL I apparently don't play this game

The new UI needs work (like making the Shop button less of an eyesore), but I'm going to +1 it anyway to be a rebel, and also in appreciation for the QQing of boys who want their slave-women fantasies back.

Are you saying you're a feminazi SJW?

Not words I would generally use, but by the standards of many of the people around here, it would be putting it lightly.

What happened to the succubus supporting the globes? The togas and people in repose just so lame, Atlas holding world would been better.
Last edited by Sebulous on Jul 28, 2014, 11:29:31 PM
Looks all around worse, color is worse, statues are worse (they aren't at all relevant/contextual anymore), buttons look worse.

Still think this is a GGG trolling though.

The UI is bad. The only good thing is the new menu buttons.
I am mixed but I would have to pick don't like. I don't think the UI needed changing. I can see the hp/mana changing to open it up and be more PC. In the long run, it doesn't matter. The shop button, I can understand them wanting them to type out shop. It stands out more than the current UI, as a player its bad but for business its good. Now the thing that worries me the most is the menu button. I think its kind of ugly and my least favorite change to the UI.
Last edited by ganimal on Jul 28, 2014, 11:36:47 PM

Sorry, it looks terrible. And the old one is really nice. Does not need changing.

Why the FUCK would they change the orb girls?

Why the FUCK does the shop button keep increasing in size with every update?
IGN: ScionHasTheNicestAss (SC)
0 for dont care and honestly I think there just trolling us because everyone freaked out about the last UI about the aura and they said not to look much into it and ppl still did so this is GGG trolling us because we look into shit to much.

First aura visuals get dumbed down, then charge VISUALS get changed. Please don't do this to the UI, there is no need to fix that which isn't broken.

I <3 HP / mana orb girls.
Last edited by StanryRoo on Jul 28, 2014, 11:55:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info