August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

"
Erik wrote:
Thanks for the feedback on this version! We are experimenting with changes to make the shop and arrow button look like they belong better with the rest of the HUD. The statues will also get a second look. That the the left statue could be seen as male sure was a surprise to me!

That's good. Please also take a second look at the flask area, the flasks don't really rest in it too well.
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
Last edited by Periphery on Jul 28, 2014, 10:20:56 PM
"
Erik wrote:
Thanks for the feedback on this version! We are experimenting with changes to make the shop and arrow button look like they belong better with the rest of the HUD. The statues will also get a second look. That the the left statue could be seen as male sure was a surprise to me!

when you guys fail the new ui, whether there is a possibility to return the old by myself?
So it begins.

Spoiler

Spoiler

They should put a picture of a smiling perverted looking Dominus drooling into the mana pool.
The orbs with the chicks were much, much better. Please keep them or give an option to turn them back on.
if I don't see breasts I assume its a male.
Anyone else notice the "G" support gem on Clarity? I wonder...
The SHOP button is tacky as all hell.

Look I know you wanna make money that's fine, but having ads and shit on the login screen and daily deal announcements and SHOP buttons, it just all really does kill the mood.
"
WxsOnline wrote:
"
how about the gay men and straight women playing this game, shouldn't they get some eye candy?

I know a few gay men and straight women gamers... none of them are opposed to female nudity in games, and none of them would choose wrinkly old man asses supporting their mana globes over the slave girls. Fact.

This times 1 million. Bring the girls back!

I hope having enough time to "fix" something that isn't broken means they also worked on some of the actual features that have been requested for over a year.
Last edited by feyith on Jul 28, 2014, 10:26:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info