August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

Ty Chris ,

Thelma and Louise are no longer in chains... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The menu and shop buttoms look too flashy and out of touch, the slave girls fitted the game's atmosphere better than the ramdom renaissance dudes (I can't believe there were ppl that though they were misogynic [God, I hate SJWs]) and the new flask slots look weird (my flasks are on my belt, why should there be a stone structure holding them?)
Overall, a purposeless change that just made what was good look bad imho.
You are not getting it. Someone posted on the forums a joke related to the UI not long ago, where he photoshopped those dudes on to it.

This is a joke. I can´t believe you are all eating this blatant prank Chris has presented.

LOL
I personally like the man for the mana globe and depending on the rest of the theme of the expansion he could fit in quite well but I would rather have the lady caressing the health globe even if she is in chains (gives the whole "cherish and cradle life" vibe). I also prefer the color of the current UI as its a lot easier on the eyes and a lot more welcoming than GUNMETAL GREY.

And while I'm not against the arrow for the UI menu, I think the arrow dreamco created would still fit the color tone set by the current UI better and looks waaaaay cleaner. But please please please get either make the shop button a "$" again or squeeze it under the menu button (there even looks to be enough space with dreamco's mock-up) instead of putting it on the side where all the skill buttons are and I think it would make that side look alot cleaner because have an ugly "BUY NAO" button right on top of the nice pattern above the Q and W slots.
"
chromafunk wrote:
You are not getting it. Someone posted on the forums a joke related to the UI not long ago, where he photoshopped those dudes on to it.

This is a joke. I can´t believe you are all eating this blatant prank Chris has presented.

LOL

In that case, I'm moved to tears. Master troll. 10/10
Would read again.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Spoiler
Plz no ban me :( , I love the game, just not the new UI, tis so bad that 2 better pictures have already been posted here, one done in 3 mins
Oblivious
"
chromafunk wrote:

LOL

Oh man, I would be ok with the dudes in leather jeans.
Spoiler
I really hope this is the case, but still, I think an option to chose UIs or customize would be pretty cool
Oblivious
"
chromafunk wrote:

LOL

Care to link to that original post?
My name is Kro and I'm an eternal casual.
I gotta agree with everyone here, the new UI is pretty disappointing... The globes look worse, the shop and menu buttons look bad, the numbers on the pots look worse, and draining out the color doesn't seems like a good idea. The new background on the pots doesn't bother me, but they were fine as they were. However, I like the smaller QWERT letters and the movement of the mouse button icons. I can understand that the old shop button wasn't visible enough, but theres gotta be some middle ground between the new and the old. It definitely should not say "shop" but it should be a cool looking icon that draws the eye. I personally never use the shop in game and just buy from the website. Hopefully this is just a joke, I'm still super pumped about the patch, new NPC looks great! Aura support hypu!!
def don't like the new look. but the menu to show the buttons I havent even looked at it since 2011. I got my hotkeys set up so I dont look at it. Its just clutter.

the way it is now is way better.

cool about the support gem.

I guess the canges to the ladies probably had something to do with them looking or being called slaves. I mean i guess they will take out the female bodies being torchered in lunaris also. since it too looks evil. If they make people change there names for having rape in it. then i see them taking everything out of it that relates to abuse of women. so now we get male slaves woo hoo. "sarcasm" but its a game with violent behavior. aka quoting FAQ"A gritty dark fantasy setting, supporting a hostile cutthroat atmosphere." Then why change the look?

but to be more on track cool about the new vender we meet in areas but if the 2 new people that are on the sides of the site are just vendors then thats lame. mabye there special vendors with only items you can get from them and they only spawn randomly that might have special gems or whatever it maybe to help you fight the new boss. if so then i want a mtx of the person on the right for the look of my witch or shadow that be cool. I guess. cant wait for the new notes in 2 days yay ggg. keep up the interesting work.

and for ppl who keep bitching about the art work. its only to distract us so we complain about that instead of desync atm. lolz
rawrawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info