August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #2

"
Bunnu wrote:
I like the new UI, it's pretty sleek looking.

Also: This single thread by itself has more bitching than any feminist has ever done about PoE's UI, and you guys think they're the ones being too sensitive?

No it isn't. It is merely a reaction to a bad change in UI to accomodate a very small minority with an even more sexist change (since it affects more customers) and is overall much more ugly and distracting.

Those who were bitching about the globe-women didn't have any problems with templar having no pants, Silk wearing a thong, or ghost penises. Why did the UI eye-candy have to be made into eye-distraction?

Not to mention the "screaming" shop button, or the extra click for the menu (you really want these extra clikcs don't you?) - carpal tunnel sundrome is not myth, you know.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Jul 29, 2014, 2:00:06 AM
To me the changes look cheap. Not really a fan of any of them.

1 The "Shop" is just tacky.
2 The extra click for the quick menu items is yesterday's ui.
3 Not a fan of the new globes, but can live with that.

However, fix desync and you can make the ui hot pink for all I care.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
Do you really need to get so harsh. They posted the screen shot for feedback and are no doubt going to respond to it, Eric already stopped by to say this. Don't act like a petulant child.

I'm neither being harsh or petulant. If they are doing somewhat worthless changes instead of something that community asking for months, then people are of course not happy. You expect people be very nice when they hate UI changes to their loved game? That's a bit naive.
The shop button and the arrow are disgusting. Remove them or give us the choice in the settings between the old and the new interface.
"
Bunnu wrote:
This single thread by itself has more bitching than any feminist has ever done about PoE's UI, and you guys think they're the ones being too sensitive?

Maybe because before they changed it, there wasn't anything to bitch about unless you were overly sensitive/insane?

"
d3s0 wrote:
I'm neither being harsh or petulant. If they are doing somewhat worthless changes instead of something that community asking for months, then people are of course not happy.
Heavily dislike the new UI GLobe womens.

Give me LUNARIS AND SOLARIS BACK
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
I miss the chained ladies.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Allnamestaken wrote:
"
Bunnu wrote:
I like the new UI, it's pretty sleek looking.

Also: This single thread by itself has more bitching than any feminist has ever done about PoE's UI, and you guys think they're the ones being too sensitive?

Those who were bitching about the globe-women didn't have any problems with templar having no pants, Silk wearing a thong, or ghost penises. Why did the UI eye-candy have to be made into eye-distraction?

No don't bring that to their attention, now they're going to put Nessa and Yeena into burqas so that they aren't "objectified" by us ruthless pigs.
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Heavily dislike the new UI GLobe womens.

Give me LUNARIS AND SOLARIS BACK

this
Maybe female characters get "sexy" templars on their health and mana globes and male keep the two chained laidies?

Just an assumption...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info