All i see is crit dagger builds everywhere

"
chromafunk wrote:
Daggers passives are insulting compared to the rest .... look at your local sarn encampment, there are no duelists anymore running around. It has come to the point where they have killed an entire class.

And then ST came where you can use the dagger ranged with pierce. Whatever. I am glad they are going to rebalance, the game was getting pretty stupid at this point.

I'm still running around with my duelist >.>

But yeah i see your point. I have yet to join a party in the one month with less than three shadows in it. Spectral throw needs more than an early game nerf.
i think ive seen maybe one or two people doing crit dagger builds in all the groups ive been playing with

maybe the problem is you are playing standard? most people there are pretty set on mirroring items and doing 100000000000 dps
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jul 29, 2014, 11:17:35 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
boring, where is the creativity ?
Because this is path of Crit... crit brings so many advantages

Bigger damage
which also brings better leech since the last leech Nerf
increased chance to stun
Automatic elemental status
auto flask refill
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
"
Krayken wrote:
I tried making a claw crit build and i don't think i even found a single claw crit passive on the tree. This is ridiculous how terrible claws are compared to daggers.

RLY??
[SPOILER] just look near the shadow area near the dagger passives ;) [/spoiler]

I play claws, staff and 2H sword crit build but I haven't tried axes or mace builds tough

3 claw crit nodes for a total of 90% using a minimum of 20 points
5 dagger crit nodes for a total of 190% using a minimum of 24 points

On the other hand I don't think the passives are a very important factor. What I think is more important is that rolling the worse possible local critical strike chance mod(10%) on a dagger will still give you a higher starting critical strike chance than rolling a perfect t1 local critical strike chance mod(38%) on a claw. On top of that the dagger has a higher APS!
"
Khisanth wrote:
"
"
Krayken wrote:
I tried making a claw crit build and i don't think i even found a single claw crit passive on the tree. This is ridiculous how terrible claws are compared to daggers.

RLY??
[SPOILER] just look near the shadow area near the dagger passives ;) [/spoiler]

I play claws, staff and 2H sword crit build but I haven't tried axes or mace builds tough

3 claw crit nodes for a total of 90% using a minimum of 20 points
5 dagger crit nodes for a total of 190% using a minimum of 24 points

On the other hand I don't think the passives are a very important factor. What I think is more important is that rolling the worse possible local critical strike chance mod(10%) on a dagger will still give you a higher starting critical strike chance than rolling a perfect t1 local critical strike chance mod(38%) on a claw. On top of that the dagger has a higher APS!

Some dagger stats are just messed up to be honest. Why are we able to make ambushers reach as much crit chance as krises with just a minimal investment...

Thats just a small example of how messed up some things are right now
Last edited by HitachiLex on Jul 30, 2014, 12:14:56 AM
Daggers have been way over the top for way too long, no doubt. Other weapons aren't really bad, it's just that daggers do everything better.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
i think ive seen maybe one or two people doing crit dagger builds in all the groups ive been playing with

maybe the problem is you are playing standard? most people there are pretty set on mirroring items and doing 100000000000 dps

It´s tiring that you people are bashing standard all day long. It is not going to be removed and it is the main league on this game. You add nothing interesting to the conversation parrot repeating the same shit every day.

It´s a choice you are given on this game, you decide if you play it or not, so it´s equally important as the other leagues.

"
chromafunk wrote:
"

It´s tiring that you people are bashing standard all day long. It is not going to be removed and it is the main league on this game. You add nothing interesting to the conversation parrot repeating the same shit every day.

It´s a choice you are given on this game, you decide if you play it or not, so it´s equally important as the other leagues.

You seem to have an exceptionally hard time understanding what is fundamentally wrong with a league whereby all gear ends, and no gear leaves.

Daggers are a pain in the ass to roll, but have the best possible potential. Standard has an infinite amount of resources to roll perfect gear, so the meta is always going to boil down to the gear with the highest potential.

I hope this makes sense to you in some way.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
You seem to have an exceptionally hard time understanding what is fundamentally wrong with a league whereby all gear ends, and no gear leaves.

Daggers are a pain in the ass to roll, but have the best possible potential. Standard has an infinite amount of resources to roll perfect gear, so the meta is always going to boil down to the gear with the highest potential.

Ask GGG to remove standard and stop drilling people´s head, or just shut up and let people play whatever they want. Like there is no mirrored stuff on the leagues and people is playing exactly the same builds as in standard. People with CoE ST builds and mirrored builds raped Uber in ambush equally.

"
chromafunk wrote:
"

Ask GGG to remove standard and stop drilling people´s head, or just shut up and let people play whatever they want. Like there is no mirrored stuff on the leagues and people is playing exactly the same builds as in standard. People with CoE ST builds and mirrored builds raped Uber in ambush equally.

Can it with your rape posts already!
Daggers are fine and have been for a long while now. They can reach an impressive DPS tooltip and clearspeed just like a lot of other weapons and spells. Where is the problem? Like reflect isn't bad enough? You need to nerf every single working build into the ground, so people loose interest in this game? What is the point in staring into other people's bowls and complaining about the way they eat?????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info