All i see is crit dagger builds everywhere

"
Disrupted wrote:
Daggers are for crit.

I think you meant all I see is crit Spectral throw dagger builds everywhere, daggers were given such good crit nodes because they were designed around the fact they have poor reach. Spectral throw destroys the balance of melee weapons, Chris confirmed that they are nerfing the dagger nodes in the last podcast he was in.

So yeah, after that you prolly wont see anyone using a dagger ever again, GG ST. (yes, I mad due to liking daggers and not using damn ST)

Spoiler
Ok, to be fair, some people also use it for cheesy strike, but even those are a minority

Wanna link me that podcast please ?
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
Moonyu wrote:
Upset with what other players are using? Curious. Don't have a life of your own?

Spoiler
Go back to D2 and all the Hammerdins and Whirl Wind Barbs. They play it because it works.

+1
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
Daggers are for crit.

I think you meant all I see is crit Spectral throw dagger builds everywhere, daggers were given such good crit nodes because they were designed around the fact they have poor reach. Spectral throw destroys the balance of melee weapons, Chris confirmed that they are nerfing the dagger nodes in the last podcast he was in.

So yeah, after that you prolly wont see anyone using a dagger ever again, GG ST. (yes, I mad due to liking daggers and not using damn ST)

Spoiler
Ok, to be fair, some people also use it for cheesy strike, but even those are a minority

Wanna link me that podcast please ?

I believe it was this one, sorry if Im late, was playing and afking hehe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMvbMxuX_M8
Oblivious
Crit is overpowered, period. People cry about Spec throw, and it probably IS too effective with daggers, but crit is OP without spec throw. If they didn't nerf the dagger nodes you'd just see a huge wave of crit dagger lightning strikers or molten strikers next league. Spec Throw is a little too good but Crit is OP without it anyways.

And I agree, it's not creative. But this is a competitive game, so people are going to min-max until they find the simplest, most effective and cheesiest build possible. That is just how these games work.

Team Won
I clicked on this thread expecting loath bane to be linked in the first page.

Was not disappointed.

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Jul 28, 2014, 7:28:14 PM
"
boring, where is the creativity ?
died to atziri
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Because crit multiplier is broken as fuck in this game and people are only realising now a 10x more multiplier is no joke.

oh and because Acuity exists.
Last edited by H4xolotl on Jul 28, 2014, 8:04:28 PM
In Onslaught ->

"
All I see is low-life sporkers. Where's the creativity?

Live up the current meta bro, dw - it'll pass :)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Krayken wrote:
I tried making a claw crit build and i don't think i even found a single claw crit passive on the tree. This is ridiculous how terrible claws are compared to daggers.

RLY??
[SPOILER] just look near the shadow area near the dagger passives ;) [/spoiler]

I play claws, staff and 2H sword crit build but I haven't tried axes or mace builds tough
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Is thag podcast up to date cause Chris got hair o_0 ???
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info