A little change on passive tree:
-3x 6% ES nodes
+2x 5% ES+EVA nodes
+1x 10% ES+EVA+8%RES+ESrec
-----
-3x Dexterity nodes
+3x Desterity nodes

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFfQ18DkgPxBB7ES8RUBGWFdcbJRzcHU8dyiEDIuonqSjbKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VLggvbzIJNAo1uTdmOyg7fEZxRwZKyEuuVmNW9V3yX2pgQ2NDZfFsRm0ZbWxuPW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJsdwd943_GguSDCYauhxOJ04qvjoqQEZAbkyeT_JUgl9CZmpoTnKSio6Z_pyunNKlurGa0DLVItfK297jKuT67fL46vrzBxcHzz-nQCdDQ2HbZE9lb2xrbbtvU2-ff7-GI53To1ukC6f7quutj647sGO1B8uH2_A==

Thx for telling mate :)
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
can i ask how to get 1XX - 3XX damage dagger ? seem i used many chaos i cant roll ZZZZ ... And Sando you can do Uber Queen?
"
seanking0010 wrote:
can i ask how to get 1XX - 3XX damage dagger ? seem i used many chaos i cant roll ZZZZ ... And Sando you can do Uber Queen?

because chaos' randomise everything.
you either craft one yourself or buy one
Creator
So can you do Uber or not with this build?

I am using this dagger and with a 4l I got more avg dmg than you with flicker, and you're dualwielding and I am using a shield, is this build really optimal?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"

I am using this dagger and with a 4l I got more avg dmg than you with flicker, and you're dualwielding and I am using a shield, is this build really optimal?

flicker doesnt use a 4 link and its not meant to be the main dmg skill
also you need to duel wield in order to use duel strike
Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Aug 31, 2014, 7:41:15 PM
Can i know your defence ? It seem i already have all the items except Atziri Acuity and i cant survive armour only 849 evasion 472 and i have lifeleech , but when i attack monster my life, leech really slow , i have a bino and a 342 DPS ambusher . How come i cant leech so much life?And even a magic mob hit me that's really PAIN ! =.=
Hi Sando,

Do you have any recommended unique alternatives for body slot?
It's hard to find a rare armor with high ES and good resistance

Thanks.
"
seanking0010 wrote:
Can i know your defence ? It seem i already have all the items except Atziri Acuity and i cant survive armour only 849 evasion 472 and i have lifeleech , but when i attack monster my life, leech really slow , i have a bino and a 342 DPS ambusher . How come i cant leech so much life?And even a magic mob hit me that's really PAIN ! =.=

If you don't have acuity, you need to take Vaal Pact to leech your ES right away.
If it's recharging slowly, it's because it applied as life regen by Ghost Reaver.
If you take Vaal Pact, it should solve your problem.
"
youngtse wrote:
Hi Sando,

Do you have any recommended unique alternatives for body slot?
It's hard to find a rare armor with high ES and good resistance

Thanks.

For the mid-leveling, it's hard to find a decent ES chest.
If you are looking for an unique item, Infernal Mantle is decent too, even though it doesn't have armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info