[1.2.2] Sando's 1.4m+ dps Dual Strike Scion / Uber Atziri viable

"
seanking0010 wrote:
"
sando wrote:
"
seanking0010 wrote:
82-246 damage 2.00 APS Crit 6.68 Ambusher with a 84-244 damage no APS Crit chance 6.68 Ambusher or Bino better?

you mean,
(82-246 damage 2.00 APS Crit 6.68 Ambusher + 84-244 damage no APS Crit chance 6.68 Ambusher) vs
(82-246 damage 2.00 APS Crit 6.68 Ambusher + bino) ?

Ya ya because now i don't have bino yet thinking wanna buy or not if these 2 ambuhser ok then i don't wanna buy it. :D And i wanna ask if i use a pure ES chest will be ok ? Because hybird ES and armour it's too expensive for me?

Bino has low attack speed, so I think rare dagger is better.

ES gears are generally expensive, so it won't be cheap even though it's decent pure es chest.
I don't think this is bad idea, since it can usually have higher ES than armour/es chest.
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
What about removing spectral throw and using DS+splash for all content? Moving using flicker and whirling blades.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
What about removing spectral throw and using DS+splash for all content? Moving using flicker and whirling blades.

To be honest, ST doesn't fit my style of play. Like you said, I prefer DS+Splash.
However, if you link like this, dps of DS drops hugely. Also, ST is used to gain power charges, so we can't drop it.
I think ST is one of the best aoe skill that can be useful even with 4Link.
Have you tryed frostbite? i don't have standard "gg" daggers cause im playing this build on rampage and i started to use frostbite in colation with my hatred n i can perma freeze anything now. Thanks for the build i'm having tons of fun with it! :p
North America, Favorite food Chicken and Pineapple pizza, favorite color orange
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Have you tryed frostbite? i don't have standard "gg" daggers cause im playing this build on rampage and i started to use frostbite in colation with my hatred n i can perma freeze anything now. Thanks for the build i'm having tons of fun with it! :p

Since hatred and frostbite goes well together, frostbite is a good choice as well.
Anyways, thank you for enjoying my build, good luck in looting!
Can do uber this build? I see that normal atziri give u more damage
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Hello,
The tree gives crit chance :: 350% → 380% & crit multiplier :: 196% → 176% but how did you achieve such high critical strike chance (89%) and multiplier in your offense tooltip (1124%)?

Thanks!
whoever want Good armor for this build I sell this for mirror , you save yourself the fee to mirror it.

Spoiler
Thanks for the OP guide sando !! Always wanted to try CI build.
Levelling to 65 without much life is so hard :0 even after equippig belly if the beast and meginord belt...

Oh would you be able to tell me how much armour or evasion you have ?
Also you didnt get vaal pact for the shadow build ? (Maybe you made one just for the people with atziris gloves)
Also if you get eye of chayula you kinda can go evasion es can you not..?
Guess i wont have much dps like yours but i dont mind that :) would rather survive than going suicidal without good gears like yours.

Gears i collected so far

감사합니다 :)
Hi Sando, I'm currently running your build and it works great, but I'm curious about if this build is also uber atziri viable, I saw you have done hundreds of atziri run, do you plan to do uber one in the near future? Looking forward to it ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info