[1.2.2] Sando's 1.4m+ dps Dual Strike Scion / Uber Atziri viable

"
mual12345 wrote:
"
sando wrote:
"
mual12345 wrote:
I'm starting a new character.
I was wondering is there a guide for passive skill tree which is not end game? I not sure which skill to allocate.

Unfortunately, I did not make this skill tree for beginners. Instead, you can just simply take out damage nodes in end tree and take Unwavering Stance. In early leveling, you will lack a lot of ES, so take ES nodes first and then take Damage nodes.

How do I know which one is the damage nodes?
So to reach the Energy Shield Nodes, are those are more to increase INT? And this build is all more to INT rather than other stat is it? I see the passive skill tree displayed by the thread is 201 int, 30 dex and str.

Attack speed and one handed damage nodes, for example, are dps nodes. You can take out those nodes.
And there is no main stat that this build is based on, It's just that int nodes are the one we need to take it to get to the keystone nodes.
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
So how to get leveling with this guide?

It is difficult to play for beginners

When you want to leveling with this guide you need these gears can be easily played

Spoiler

and here is the passives you need to take :

When your level 65, and you get an 5L es 300+ armor,respect your point and take CI,Ghost reaver and Vaal pact

Notice : In my leveling guide, I never take Unwavering Stance. So you better to get these :

When your level 80, Congratulations! you can run with your char and get passives like Sando's
Last edited by RainCat on Aug 31, 2014, 1:56:32 AM
"
RainCat wrote:
So how to get leveling with this guide?

It is difficult to play for beginners

When you want to leveling with this guide you need these gears can be easily played

Spoiler

and here is the passives you need to take :

When your level 65, and you get an 5L es 300+ armor,respect your point and take CI,Ghost reaver and Vaal pact

Notice : In my leveling guide, I never take Unwavering Stance. So you better to get these :

When your level 80, Congratulations! you can run with your char and get passives like Sando's

The claw is for secondary weapon? Oh yea, I have invested more points on the energy shield like sando.. never mind, I'll just follow yours, those I'll leave it first.
And thanks, this will be easier to understand.
"
mual12345 wrote:

The claw is for secondary weapon? Oh yea, I have invested more points on the energy shield like sando.. never mind, I'll just follow yours, those I'll leave it first.

The claw is not for secondary, dual equip it or a shield can used in 1~20 level and change it to Ungil's Gauche
Last edited by RainCat on Aug 29, 2014, 12:07:20 AM
So is this your glove links:

Spoiler
Glove :: Enduring Cry - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Cast When Damage Taken

You mentioned changing gems around but didnt update this i think?
"
xaeror35 wrote:
So is this your glove links:

Spoiler
Glove :: Enduring Cry - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - Cast When Damage Taken

You mentioned changing gems around but didnt update this i think?

Thx for telling! I updated :)
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
Can i ask how to get Loath Bane dagger easily ? Use chaos to roll ? Or something else ? I keep shouting at trade chat until now also don't have player whisper me. :(
"
RainCat wrote:
"
mual12345 wrote:

The claw is not for secondary, dual equip it or a shield can used in 1~20 level and change it to Ungil's Gauche

Oh, so we are not using daggers ? Or is my choice to use daggers or claw to play?
"
mual12345 wrote:
"
RainCat wrote:
"
mual12345 wrote:

Oh, so we are not using daggers ? Or is my choice to use daggers or claw to play?

The claw can equip in all of level and its have a nice DPS. Actually, u can not taken any of Dagger passives before lv 20. So there is no problem to use claws or other weapons. but when u take dagger passives. its better to use daggers than another.
A little change on passive tree:
-3x 6% ES nodes
+2x 5% ES+EVA nodes
+1x 10% ES+EVA+8%RES+ESrec
-----
-3x Dexterity nodes
+3x Desterity nodes

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFfQ18DkgPxBB7ES8RUBGWFdcbJRzcHU8dyiEDIuonqSjbKjgrCiy_LOEtHy1VLggvbzIJNAo1uTdmOyg7fEZxRwZKyEuuVmNW9V3yX2pgQ2NDZfFsRm0ZbWxuPW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJsdwd943_GguSDCYauhxOJ04qvjoqQEZAbkyeT_JUgl9CZmpoTnKSio6Z_pyunNKlurGa0DLVItfK297jKuT67fL46vrzBxcHzz-nQCdDQ2HbZE9lb2xrbbtvU2-ff7-GI53To1ukC6f7quutj647sGO1B8uH2_A==
IGN: DKrod

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info