Act 4 Data Mining

"
MrPom wrote:
"
BeRse wrote:
"
glh5 wrote:
Lol, so it's gonna be level to 100 in one week.

in Diablo 2 you could get in 2 days from 1 to 99 - so whats the problem if it takes 1 week in PoE?

No.

Yes you could, it was called UberTrist.
You could also get from 1 to 80 within a few hours by Diablo running.

@Post: Please more big rabbit bosses, clearly is the one and only god.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Jul 26, 2014, 7:59:07 AM
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I think Max left work at GGG for his own enterprise, if that is the German artist you are relating to.

I don't know who he relates to but you're correct, Max was responsible for creating the map.

He was really good at what he do, I miss him. (not implying new ones are not good, just Max was great in his own artistic style)

Max Schulz 's Gallery

Wow, thanks for this... I started flipping through his work for PoE and i just found out that this guy is responsible for some of the places and details i found the most awesome, including Lunaris temple level 3 (check out the detailed descriptions) and that Steampunk-styled body-delivering machine. Not to mention all the icons, buttons and interfaces... very nice work, sorry to read he stopped working on PoE :P
"
AllisonW wrote:
"
I hope you guys realize that since GGG neither commented in here or removed the thread when it was made that this is very likely some awesome trolling instead of an actual leak. Leaks get closed, false information doesnt.

Need I remind you that the OP posted evidence after rounding up a bunch of doubters like myself? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/981227/page/3#p8312909

That said I still don't think it's necessarily the case that the final, released Act 4 will actually have area levels all the way up to 82. Given perfectly sound arguments like that it could also just be a numbered area list and that the version that testers are playing is not guaranteed to be the final version.

Evidence can be faked.
By checking through max gallery we can see an icon of an "event" called "midnight bash event" where monsters deal ghost damage Oo

This kind of short term events could really be implemented with some kind of rewards imo. It would allow us to revist areas we don't even care about once we reach act 3.

For exemple once we beat Dominus in Merciless, previous areas could start spawning events like this one maybe with lvl 75ish monsters with additionnal properties in ship graveyard it could be awesome :)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
"
"
AllisonW wrote:
"
I hope you guys realize that since GGG neither commented in here or removed the thread when it was made that this is very likely some awesome trolling instead of an actual leak. Leaks get closed, false information doesnt.

Need I remind you that the OP posted evidence after rounding up a bunch of doubters like myself? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/981227/page/3#p8312909

That said I still don't think it's necessarily the case that the final, released Act 4 will actually have area levels all the way up to 82. Given perfectly sound arguments like that it could also just be a numbered area list and that the version that testers are playing is not guaranteed to be the final version.

Evidence can be faked.

lol. denial.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Wow, Garena are assholes.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
"
AllisonW wrote:

Evidence can be faked.

lol. denial.

Lol. Gullible.

Spoiler
I highly doubt they put out anything into the game yet regarding act 4 as its so far away. The question is, will you be disappointed when this stuff isnt in the game?
TOO SOON, EXECUTUS
"
"
ignarsoll wrote:

lol. denial.

Lol. Gullible.

Spoiler
I highly doubt they put out anything into the game yet regarding act 4 as its so far away. The question is, will you be disappointed when this stuff isnt in the game?

I know only one thing. If the information given about hideout and dialogue is indeed true, I'll rub it in your face daily per PM thereon. Is this childish? Yes. Is it worth it? Oh yes, every fucking character.

I won't even care for your silly responses. I'll just find salvation in this daily remainder for you.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 26, 2014, 8:52:51 AM
I don't know if the list is real or not but I'm sure they've already been working on act 4 for some time now which would mean that at this point all the locations, text, dialogue etc should be mostly hashed out. I wouldn't be surprised if its real.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info