Act 4 Data Mining

whatever they do, it's wrong ;)
I don't expect more than a short note about it at monday.

But I just found a nice detail/analogy in the map. Not act4, it's been there all the time... HYPE!! ;)

Look at the northern coast, next to the logo, then look at the coast of northwestern Germany and tell me that it is just a coincidence :)

http://i.imgur.com/OUMw8cq.jpg, someone posted earier this morning
https://www.google.de/maps/@53.5103174,8.2265367,10z

One of the GGG-Artists is German and "Phaaryl" sounds almost like the town "Varel", I'd guess that Max included some personal data here :)

Spoiler

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Jul 26, 2014, 5:54:32 AM
I think Max left work at GGG for his own enterprise, if that is the German artist you are relating to.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 26, 2014, 5:55:40 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
I think Max left work at GGG for his own enterprise, if that is the German artist you are relating to.

I don't know who he relates to but you're correct, Max was responsible for creating the map.

He was really good at what he do, I miss him. (not implying new ones are not good, just Max was great in his own artistic style)

Max Schulz 's Gallery
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Jul 26, 2014, 6:01:57 AM
"
I hope you guys realize that since GGG neither commented in here or removed the thread when it was made that this is very likely some awesome trolling instead of an actual leak. Leaks get closed, false information doesnt.

Need I remind you that the OP posted evidence after rounding up a bunch of doubters like myself? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/981227/page/3#p8312909

That said I still don't think it's necessarily the case that the final, released Act 4 will actually have area levels all the way up to 82. Given perfectly sound arguments like that it could also just be a numbered area list and that the version that testers are playing is not guaranteed to be the final version.
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
Areas
[68] Highgate (Town)
[69] The Grantori Vitalus
[70] The Dried Lake
[71] The Highgate Mines 1
[72] The Highgate Mines 2
[73] The Highgate Mines 3
[74] Kaom's Kingdom 1
[75] Kaom's Kingdom 2
[76] Kaom's Kingdom 3
[77] Daresso's Realm 1
[78] Daresso's Realm 2
[79] The Belly of the Beast 1
[80] The Belly of the Beast 2
[81] The Harvest
[82] The Black Core

Right now there are 19 locations in act 1, 23 in act 2 and 25 (including labolatory) in act 3, total 68 locations. If every locations where assigned unique ID integer starting from 0, the last one would be 67. This makes me belive that those numbers are simply location identifiers.

Last edited by Scol91 on Jul 26, 2014, 6:07:59 AM
Jepp, liked Maxs style :)

leak
cant be unseen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
glh5 wrote:
Lol, so it's gonna be level to 100 in one week.

in Diablo 2 you could get in 2 days from 1 to 99 - so whats the problem if it takes 1 week in PoE?
Holy shit.

Master Cartographer? Buying maps? Or something?

"
Scol91 wrote:
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
Areas
[68] Highgate (Town)
[70] The Dried Lake
[74] Kaom's Kingdom 1
[75] Kaom's Kingdom 2
[76] Kaom's Kingdom 3
[77] Daresso's Realm 1
[78] Daresso's Realm 2
[81] The Harvest
[82] The Black Core

Right now there are 19 locations in act 1, 23 in act 2 and 25 (including labolatory) in act 3, total 68 locations. If every locations where assigned unique ID integer starting from 0, the last one would be 67. This makes me belive that those numbers are simply location identifiers.

Makes sense. I believe the aim is to remove difficulties slowly so with the additions of these zones there could be just Normal and Cruel.
"
Scol91 wrote:
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
Areas
[68] Highgate (Town)
[70] The Dried Lake
[74] Kaom's Kingdom 1
[75] Kaom's Kingdom 2
[76] Kaom's Kingdom 3
[77] Daresso's Realm 1
[78] Daresso's Realm 2
[81] The Harvest
[82] The Black Core

Yeah, thought so too but didn't actually count to make sure. This pretty much seals it, no extreme random level proliferation in A4, just a misunderstanding for some people~

Thanks for doing the work!
"
BeRse wrote:
"
glh5 wrote:
Lol, so it's gonna be level to 100 in one week.

in Diablo 2 you could get in 2 days from 1 to 99 - so whats the problem if it takes 1 week in PoE?

No.
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info