Act 4 Data Mining

"
Nightmare90 wrote:
RIP Alpha and Garena Testers

not necessarily. If GGG added that data in the last patches to make following updates easier then the information is available to everyone who knows where to look for it.

Also 82 areas WTF??? So lvl 100 in 1.5-2 weeks now?

Talk about power creep. Right now the highest area outside of maps is 68, I find it hard to believe that they will up that by 12 lvls.

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

not necessarily. If GGG added that data in the last patches to make following updates easier then the information is available to everyone who knows where to look for it.

Talk about power creep. Right now the highest area outside of maps is 68, I find it hard to believe that they will up that by 12 lvls.

max lvl would be pushed to 110.
IGN TylordRampage
I think it's vision of act 4. Still we will get at best one new location and some minor changes.
Spoiler
The time has come to crawl up the bowels of this Nightmare and rip out its corrupted heart, not-a-cockroach!

Sekhema Oyun will help us. Go hob nob with the Maraketh matriarch. Chop chop now. There's a cavernous, cadaverous darkness down in that mountain and it's reeking with impatience to meet you.

Spoiler
The Rapture is our hope, my precious Unbug. Our desperation. With it we shall pluck the naughty nightmares from the scalp of reality and burst them between thumb and finger.

The seed of cataclysm. We planted it, Malachai and I.

My selfish self did not allow it to grow. A stunted sapling of tree meant to cast its cooling shade across the whole world.

I am sorry, my love, my Malachai.

Go to it, Not-a-cockroach. Make me sorry no more.

Spoiler

The Rapture and I, we're such dear old friends. Mutually rapt we are. Wrapped in rapturous reciprocities.

Had I embraced the Rapture as I was asked by my Malachai, the Beast would be dead, the world alive. Instead, my selfish act left the Beast to laugh and the world to cry.

Not this time.

Yet now my Rapture will not arise, not without its breakfast! It's eyeball soup! The Eye of Fury and the Eye of Desire, those are the pretty gems we need. But where to have a look-see for these stoney seers?

Kaom, the king of slaughter, butcher of the south. I can smell his suffering, too near for comfort. Fury is all he knows, so Fury he will have. And Daresso, King of Swords. Damned by love. Aren't we all? He's down here too. Harbouring Desire in his steel-shod heart.

Go on, not-a-cockroach. Bring me the crown jewels so that we might wake the Rapture and put an end to this Nightmare.
Last edited by ChuanHsing on Jul 25, 2014, 12:25:17 PM
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
Areas
[68] Highgate (Town)
[69] The Grantori Vitalus
[70] The Dried Lake
[71] The Highgate Mines 1
[72] The Highgate Mines 2
[73] The Highgate Mines 3
[74] Koam's Kingdom 1
[75] Koam's Kingdom 2
[76] Koam's Kingdom 3
[77] Daresso's Realm 1
[78] Daresso's Realm 2
[79] The Belly of the Beast 1
[80] The Belly of the Beast 2
[81] The Harvest
[82] The Black Core

Quests
The Nightmare
The Red Banner and The Brittle Emperor
Fury
Desire
Piety's Corruption

from reasonable source.

If this is true... area level 82... mother of god.
RIP maps.

Edit:

However, Kaom is misspelled so... reliable xD
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Jul 25, 2014, 12:17:19 PM
"
Malone wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:

max lvl would be pushed to 110.

They wouldn't do that not even close lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

They wouldn't do that not even close lol

this has been datamined, true story bro.
IGN TylordRampage
The areas could be numbered for a different reason... hmm?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The areas could be numbered for a different reason... hmm?

they are area lvl for sure.
So, in essence, we need to go the place where they buried all the gems? The Cradle, I guess?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info