Act 4 Data Mining

I had posted more informations about act4 spoilers on reddit, but removed by moderator.
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
I had posted more informations about act4 spoilers on reddit, but removed by moderator.

Reddit is pathetic, as always it's basically an extension of GGGs PRs. Only positive and good stuff can remain there, anything that is percieved as harmfull to GGG or game is removed.

Please post it on the bin or somewhere similar in text form and share the link.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
"
ChuanHsing wrote:

Reddit is pathetic, as always it's basically an extension of GGGs PRs. Only positive and good stuff can remain there, anything that is percieved as harmfull to GGG or game is removed.

Not true!

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2y4giq/mods_why_was_chuanhsing_spoilers_for_act_4_removed/
"
Odoakar wrote:
"
ChuanHsing wrote:

Are you joking? It's a massively negative sub. :\
Drop some more mining ChuanHsing, please
sick of bullshit I need hype
My Reddit Thread also got removed, atm there is nothing else to be data mined.
But I'll check again

I saw that one already, thank you !
"
ChrisXiaolong wrote:
My Reddit Thread also got removed, atm there is nothing else to be data mined.
But I'll check again

nice job! I'm doing this too, there are already many models in client.
It seems as though alot of these areas datamined were actually correct in the end. Not sure about the actual levels of each area but still, nice find!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info