Act 4 Data Mining

Reading this thread is like waddling through a sea of misinformation.

It's impossible to trust anything in this thread 100%, that should go without saying.

But in my opinion, some things in this thread are believable even for me.

At any rate, I always like to look at ultimatums. What will this thread accomplish? Probably nothing other than excite people about potential future content. When this thread dies off who will care? Nobody. Enjoy it while you can, exiles.

And I guess it goes without saying but GGG can't really do anything about this thread because it would look pretty suspicious if it were just 'deleted'. Hell even a new rule called 'no speculation' would accomplish the same feat. So yeah, this will surmount to nothing I guess.
"
Wooser69 wrote:

Probably this big piece of shit http://i.imgur.com/qRcBgoo.jpg

This piece is true.

Spoiler

Pried the Fury from Kaom's dead hand, did you? Or is it 'dead again' hand? Or 'redead' hand? Or is 'undeath' really just death with benefits? In which case, you didn't kill Kaom because he was already dead. It's all a bit of a grey area, really.

And completely beside the point. Swap you an eye for a treat, unbug?

Spoiler

Pried the Desire from Daresso's dead hand, did you? Or is it 'dead again' hand? Or 'redead' hand? Or is 'undeath' really just death with benefits? In which case, you didn't kill Daresso because he was already dead. It's all a bit of a grey area, really.

Last edited by ChuanHsing on Jul 25, 2014, 8:59:15 PM
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:

Probably this big piece of shit http://i.imgur.com/qRcBgoo.jpg

This is true.

Spoiler

Pried the Fury from Kaom's dead hand, did you? Or is it 'dead again' hand? Or 'redead' hand? Or is 'undeath' really just death with benefits? In which case, you didn't kill Kaom because he was already dead. It's all a bit of a grey area, really.

Spoiler

Pried the Desire from Daresso's dead hand, did you? Or is it 'dead again' hand? Or 'redead' hand? Or is 'undeath' really just death with benefits? In which case, you didn't kill Daresso because he was already dead. It's all a bit of a grey area, really.

IDK, the dialogue sounds off from what Dialla usually says, to many bad jokes/puns.
"
Sig556 wrote:
On another note, one of the quests is named "Piety's Corruption". The quests seem to be in sequence and when comparing them to the area names she seems to be in the "Belly of the beast" section. EDIT: That section is before the final areas. Piety as a guardian boss before the final encounter?

Anyway Piety's body is sucked into a portal that has a specific symbol. The same symbol appears when Dominus is transformed into the killer rabbit. It also appears in Vaal art all over their ruins. My guess is that Act 4 has at least four boss fights: Kaom, Daresso, reanimated Piety and finally whatever is nested around the Rapture device. Could it be that whatever is guarding the device is the same force that has been present throughout Wraelcasts history? The one Dominus referred to as his "God"?

Piety will become our friend after defeat him from corruption and help us into future stage.
Last edited by ChuanHsing on Jul 25, 2014, 9:01:33 PM
Spoiler
So you plucked the butcher king's eye Not-A-Cockroach? A man can see with only one eye but one on the left and another on the right is better. Quickly Unbug, pay our dear sword king a visit and trade him our love for his avaricious eye.

Chop chop!

Dialla Start Rapture
Spoiler

Num nums, time, my little Rapture!

I was betrayed, not-a-cockroach. My heart ripped open by the very man I gave it to. Malachai. He's found a new heart, you see. A Beast's black heart to cuddle up to. Today, I remind Malachai of his betrayal. Today I will rip open the heart that he now loves so...

..this is not...right...not...Malachai!

Dialla Transformed
Spoiler

I live. All the god-forsaken devices that Malachai created...every single cursed one of them worked. But this one...this Rapture...

Or was it me, Malachai? Am I the one creation of yours that doesn't work...that never worked.

Kill him for me, not-a-cockroach. Rip open the black Beast's heart, tear Malachai from his comfy little nightmare, and burst him like a bug in your fist.

He deserves no better and I deserve no worse.Broken...broken, broken, broken...
1. While this may be outdated, it's not all fake. That dialogue is has 'Edwin' written all over it.

2. I get that players love leaks and early info, but I want to point out that these can be extremely damaging to GGG -- they rely on exclusive 'release' info through media previews and coverage to draw new players. New players means new supporters, and new supporters means more resources for GGG to develop and improve the game. I'm not asking anyone not to be excited about this stuff, or to 'boycott' leaks (unless you're the one leaking, in which case, tsk tsk)...but I am asking you to keep in mind what these mean to GGG, and thus to PoE.

3. Part of the blame does lie with GGG for not being more secure and...well, paranoid.

4. On the other hand, these sorts of things do drum up hype, so it's not all 'bad'.

5. It could all be a red herring by now.

6. I know nothing.

7. I might be lying.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
On Kaom's Kingdom, the drop chance of Kaom's Heart is increased by 300%
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
As a fan of lore and backstory, I'm kinda hoping some of this is true. I also hoped at some point we'd get a chance to meet some of the legendary characters we hear about from various NPC's and unique items (i.e. Kaom). Also crossed fingers for a Piety return, easily one of my favorite characters in the lore.
"
Charan wrote:

7. I might be lying.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info