Act 4 Data Mining

"
Looks like the troll thread is successful. GG

The troll thread with a datamined image in it that pretty clearly isn't fake, from a guy who has posted nothing but trustworthy datamined info in the past.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"

The troll thread with a datamined image in it that pretty clearly isn't fake, from a guy who has posted nothing but trustworthy datamined info in the past.

Considering he was able to got a response to his post, I would call DirkAustin the successful one here.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Hmmm, if the screenshots and info is true it appears someone over at GGG really REALLY likes the book "The Black Company" by Glen Cook. Put a hood on the lady with the iron mask and you have Soulcatcher.

I like those books too but that's a bit of a stretch. I don't recall Soulcatcher ever wearing bone armor.

As a fighting game fan it looks like Painwheel + Quan Chi vs Ermac + Parasoul.

When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Jul 25, 2014, 3:55:35 PM
"
ignarsoll wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"

Considering he was able to got a response to his post, I would call DirkAustin the successful one here.

I guess... I am the fail man.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Even if it's true, the area levels are probably placeholder. They don't make sense in the current game.
"
mucker wrote:
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
Hmmm, if the screenshots and info is true it appears someone over at GGG really REALLY likes the book "The Black Company" by Glen Cook. Put a hood on the lady with the iron mask and you have Soulcatcher.

I like those books too but that's a bit of a stretch. I don't recall Soulcatcher ever wearing bone armor.

As a fighting game fan it looks like Painwheel + Quan Chi vs Ermac + Parasoul.

Look at the datamined storyline. I'm not sure if you read the entire series or not, or if this datamine is real or not, but it seems similar to the Black Company story.

Perhaps the White Rose will join in the final Boss battle in Act 10? :)
OP has been pretty quiet... Muted by GGG?
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
This is very interesting, and it does not surprise me if someone at GGG is getting their asses kicked right now. GGG Literally Lol.
PoE is most definitely in my opinion and opinion of any human, dwarf, exile, elf, dribbler, animal, specimen, vegatable, takeaway the best ARPG ever made.
"
carkasjak wrote:
"
ephetat wrote:
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
RIP Alpha and Garena Testers

Alpha doesn't even have access to 1.2 content yet. And I'm pretty sure the alpha members wouldn't leak stuff anyway.

Oh, I don't know who is to blame for that, it was just a guess. To be honest, I'd have been surprised if Alpha members got access already but I don't know about that stuff from experience. Garena however fucked up once already. So I'd say if there is someone more likely to blame...

It could have been an intentional leak to get us hyped up, thou.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jul 25, 2014, 4:21:13 PM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Garena however fucked up once already. So I'd say if there is someone more likely to blame...

What did the G-men do?
As for hyping up, maybe it's a really elaborate troll by GGG. Crafting this requires some imagination (and Zerphi is not in it).
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info