Act 4 Data Mining

Sorry, but if this is real then this is a shitty thing to do. Act 4 is only coming out some time next year and people are ruining their surprises. I sure as hell wouldn't want this leaked if I was a dev. :/
"
Sorry, but if this is real then this is a shitty thing to do. Act 4 is only coming out some time next year and people are ruining their surprises. I sure as hell wouldn't want this leaked if I was a dev. :/

If you look at act 3 as an example, this is very little info that's leaked (if true).

It's some lore (could very well be place holder dialogues), areas name (which are likely placeholder too) and quest names.

IF this isn't just made up.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
I hope I don't get killed for this. I lost track of this topic and never touched up with that I was saying. I think They both where corrupted by someone. Like, I still think there is a black beast that is the reason for the way things are, and they both received power from it...but that's just me guessing. I don't really think Koam died though. Him and his men might be changed like Atziri...so maybe dead but in a courrpted sense?

"
Welcome to the greatest conspiracy you will ever come to read exiles.....GGG is watching.

"
Perhaps Lady Dillia is a key to a device, a device that was suppose to do something about the gems and gemlings once and for all? To use the said device, she has to be a sacrafice for it, instead she choose to live at the final moment and the device didn't work properly, turning gemlings into undying and allowing her to survive the chaos somehow.

"
I think it must be the temple where the golden hand resides. That is where I think the light cloak unique item came from too before it corrupted and became lightbane. I wonder how fellshrine looked before the corruption, would make a nice looking map to play in.

"
There is the beast that brings the dead back to life, drive random exiles mad, invades dreams with nightmare and makes life act abnormal. We all contribute to that God kinda...

This new info I can use to study the lore a bit more, and come to a closer guess what's going on in this world...I feel like I wa ssorta close back then.

Honestly, I love it when things go awry. No disrespect to GGG because I'd want to keep my expansion somewhat secret too, but the fact that they reveal so little until so close to the release date, and the fact that we always have to scour the web to find tidbits of information, make times like these... satisfying.

I bet that all of this stuff is truly data mined. That doesn't mean we'll recognize it when we get to play, but man, they should seriously reconsider how they feed us new information. Teases are nice, sure, but we're not even really going to know anything substantial about August's expansion until like two weeks before hand. And beyond that, we're not going to know what major balance changes are in the works until likely later.

For me, I kind of wish they'd provide us snippets of back story much earlier in the process. Something more akin to the way Sakurai handles the Smash Bros. games. The super duper secretive stuff just makes all of this data mining too much fun, and is probably causing a panic at their office.

I say, bring on the spoilers. ARPGs aren't renowned for providing gripping, deep, fantastic narratives anyways, so I don't see why anyone would be bothered by it.
Team Won
"
6. I know nothing.

7. I might be lying.

LOL !
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
I got about 200+ npc dialogs, 15 area settings, 5 quest settings, 6 quest icons, 3 new gems, 20+ mob names, and some act4 models and textures.
"
ChuanHsing wrote:
I got about 200+ npc dialogs, 15 area settings, 5 quest settings, 6 quest icons, 3 new gems, 20+ mob names, and some act4 models and textures.

give!
"
ChuanHsing wrote:

Blizzard confirmed? lol. PM me the gems please if it isn't too much trouble!
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Jul 26, 2014, 12:54:11 AM
I have a question: so the Hideout patch is going to be like finding and rescuing NPCs, then you could do anything to them? Like your own personal Majula or something?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
ChuanHsing wrote:

Show us everything, please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info