August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

Susanoo?
IGN: Titania_
More details = more fps drop, more desync. Seems legit GGG! Add more mtx, don't touch engine. Game is dying.
"
From all i can tell of what's been shown and what i've seen of lore, i can only come to one conclusion so far. The picture shows someone wielding a hammer similar to the front page art around the countdown bar. There are seven people in that bit of art, and seven classes. My thoughts? The darkness that destroyed Sarn so long ago claimed quite a few strong people, what if it is coming back and is going to use the strong warriors it claimed to fight against the growing number of new people? Erqi, Daresso, Kaom, Victario, Malachi would be some of those who could end up being brought back for us to fight against. One warrior from the past for each class. This could all take place in an endgame map or a series of endgame maps or through secret side areas with a special super boss battle (ala Atziri) only being available after all seven warriors have been dispatched.

Maybe you're correct, they revealed #1 and will release the details in six days, enough time for all seven class.
hmm maybe its like the bandit Quest were we might get to choose who to fight? thats one of my speculations.

or maybe they have us stand with someone in a fight against the other one.

we might have to save one then help them get revenge against the other person. then they betray us and we have to fight that one also. now that would be interesting.

maybe they lock atziri up in her area lol.

also chris didn't specifically say the next six days as in a row, but in 6 days so it could be spread out within the time limit so 2 a week could also be a factor. O.o

also about the 7 people. i think they just re did the art work to the classes it would be awesome if they upgraded the looks to them like the scion got. like no good mtx set looks good with templar. between the neck and armor he is just to feeble looking lol.
rawrawr
Last edited by Phish on Jul 25, 2014, 12:44:51 AM
corrupted zone v.1.1. ?
Mirror of Kalandra?
Maybe something like a mirror guardian of your own character protecting a special area.
Maybe Follower?
cleave buff
You have entered Ghetto.
This red fog and totem that maybe casts it - new gem?
Character in picture is using low level skills, and potions, and gear.. So unless they're leading us on I would assume this means it is encountered early game - the area has goat men, and the exact same scenery as The Climb - so I would assume it IS The Climb, meaning it is another story quest line added into the game - something that will probably resolve near the end of the game, with the tattooed guy being the one you're helping (or start helping) and the guy on the right being the "evil" one. Looking forward to it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info