August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

"
Count26nDie wrote:
mercenaries ? one for each class maybe ?

i was thinking merc aswell
"
ocknon wrote:
Looks like a new side area?

this is climb,next to ledge area
I've got it! Its an invitation to a Croquet match!
i think new npc's through out in the world of Wraeclast ,with new mini quests of the new expansion?:) that is the first thing coming in my mind when i look at the screenshot:)
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
"Down the stairs to my right are vast treasures and exaltation, in the portal to my left is certain death. Choose"

Going in the portal, obv.
I'm guessing they are all characters from the lore, this one is Erqi, one is probably Hyrri etc. They each have something to offer, a side area perhaps with a reward?

Just a guess!
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Ah that must be Erqi the janitor. Erqi's job is to clean up all the skeletons in Prisoner's Gate. He does this by swooping them up with his trusted croquet mallet Marohi Erqi. He then fills random cages he finds lying around and throws them down the hole. Down the hole is his trusted assistant Brutus that takes care of the rest. When Erqi gets tired he summons his Devouring Totem that he designed himself!

"
Xasrai wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Xasrai wrote:
To me the red thing looks like a demon without legs and a flame skull head. Happy to post a screenshot showing what I mean.

There's also a totem behind the Karui/Marauder dude.

Kinda looks like the totem could be projecting a larger image of the marauder character.

Actually, that looks spot on: the tattoo detailing on the marauder is almost identical to that on the projection.

New summons incoming.

I think I'm at least partially right. If that's a portal where does it lead? Inside the marauder projection is a hidden level? Seems doubtful.
Saved
"
BARL wrote:
I think the totem is casting an imperfect/alternate image of the marauder (red glow around the totem matches the glow around the casted image). The placement of the tattoos and the mark on the clavicle (connected by the yellow lines) are placed in exactly the same spots. The difference is the head and the right hand (circle in red). Both appear far more sinister.

Perhaps he allows access to another plane where you meet and / or confront your inner demons in the form of your mirror image.

yep, this is definitely right
Looks to me like the duelist is holding a new sword type, unique or sword with block chance?? Also there is a totem behind the marauder like dude. I don't think he is as marauder because the he is wearing a Chinese looking skirt and the skin color is different. I wish GGG would just tell us! The suspention is killing me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info