August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #1

2 questions:

1. where can i get a nice compressed version of the PoE lore
2. Will the skill tree get a reset with the new exp
3. where can i get a time machine to fast forward this agonising wait already

i didn't pass basic arithmetic XD
mercenaries ? one for each class maybe ?
...it shows it's about time to rework the dandy like looks of the Duelist class:p and we are watching his spirit vapor in shy agony because of that - left alone with alpha looks in a cool PoE setting :-)

q.e.d. Expansion will bring a more Jack Sparrows alike looks of the Duelist ...waycool for this class - great idea GGG!
"
komlosi wrote:
I'm telling you... the hype is real

^ This.
i see duelist being desynced behind that big rock.
"
janimauk wrote:
i see duelist being desynced behind that big rock.

...ahmm, its not a rock, its a smashed up Stegosaurus :p
PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donkey
Damn it, why couldn't it have been a templar instead of a marauder; then we could have had Exile's Creed. Its no surprise Abstergo the templars (Dominus) are all tyrannical and disliked by the town NPCs; two of which are assassinsshadows. T'would have been so perfect.
Either a new quest line, or some kind of rogue like dungeon. Maybe some kind of descent thing, and that red mist is your reward at the end. Maybe an orb type effect? The barbs vs assassins thing does seem to have merit as well.
from the teaser background i assume that its not like the karui guy wants to kill the mage chick/guy ;)
It very much looks like they share a common goal - they want to warm with the huge fire they started together:D
They want to see world BURN! XD
Also i dig the idea of 7 lore chars that sets you on a pack of quests at random places leading you to their specific areas to fulfill some kind of challange. My guess would be that on completing the challange you are given a buff/skill for a period of time which greatly increases your powers, so it incentives you to not skip those in higher lvl areas ;)
After all 7 challanges are completed your way is clear to the big guy (whoever he is, but that kind of gating is sth that might get served from GGG crew :D)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info