Trade Hate: Which one takes more skill?

"
iamstryker wrote:
People shouldn't ask GGG for things that they want to see in the game?

Seriously?

I want a Melee-only league.
Right now.
And GGG should fucking listen to me.
Or else I'm going to be really, really mad.
✮ in-game @FTMFW
✮ twitch.tv/RRTSON
✮ [Shop] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909223
✮ [Build of the Week] http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1034503
"
rrtson wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

Seriously?

Right now.

People are free to ask for what they want. I didn't say that they would all make sense or be very popular. Although SFL threads have been frequent for a long time, melee only has not.

No one needs to get mad or upset on either side. If someone dislikes the game a lot the way it is currently then ya they will probably leave and they should.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
rrtson wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

Seriously?

Right now.

People are free to ask for what they want. I didn't say that they would all make sense or be very popular. Although SFL threads have been frequent for a long time, melee only has not.

No one needs to get mad or upset on either side. If someone dislikes the game a lot the way it is currently then ya they will probably leave and they should.

All I said was that they need to provide a better argument then "because we want it". Like I said, that argument makes literally no sense whatsoever. So far, no one in this thread has provided a good reason for why this should be implemented. It's quite frankly embarrassing.
"

All I said was that they need to provide a better argument then "because we want it". Like I said, that argument makes literally no sense whatsoever. So far, no one in this thread has provided a good reason for why this should be implemented. It's quite frankly embarrassing.

I can tell by your wording that all the arguments in the world can be given (and already have in lots of threads that aren't hard to find) and it won't matter because you personally don't share the same opinion and will just reject any reason offered to you. You really don't have to understand or accept why people want it. People have different opinions that's our nature and that's fine.

Edit: You look like you might be a new forum poster so maybe you haven't seen all of the self found league threads and legitimately don't get why people want it. Use the search function type in self found league and look for the long threads. Here's one from over a year ago if your interested. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Jul 27, 2014, 8:28:40 PM
"
iamstryker wrote:
"

I can tell by your wording that all the arguments in the world can be given (and already have in lots of threads that aren't hard to find) and it won't matter because you personally don't share the same opinion and will just reject any reason offered to you. You really don't have to understand or accept why people want it. People have different opinions that's our nature and that's fine.

Edit: You look like you might be a new forum poster so maybe you haven't seen all of the self found league threads and legitimately don't get why people want it. Use the search function type in self found league and look for the long threads. Here's one from over a year ago if your interested. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Are you joking? I read this entire thread, I don't give a shit what has been posted in OTHER threads but in THIS thread any argument given has been completely destroyed. The entire thread turned into literally like 5 pages of someone posting how "it's because we want it whats wrong with that?" which I explained is literally retarded and makes no sense, and now you pass off me saying no legitimate argument exists by saying "oh I don't need to bother giving an argument because we have different opinions". Rofl this must be a fucking joke. This is why you are never, ever, getting your league.
Last edited by Martial_God on Jul 27, 2014, 8:50:52 PM
If we were all as good at trading like we are at killing shit, then we would all be Wall St tycoons.
protip OP: go play the real stock market there you can win real money instead of lousy digital pixels..

"
IamtheAxeMan wrote:
If we were all as good at trading like we are at killing shit, then we would all be Wall St tycoons.

If we were all as good at killing as we are at making bogus claims in GD, then we would all be death row inmates.
Decent 2.0

Balanced to level 100 with access to the stash and vendors. SC/HC
IGN: Wrathmar * Paulie * Client
"

Are you joking? I read this entire thread, I don't give a shit what has been posted in OTHER threads but in THIS thread any argument given has been completely destroyed. The entire thread turned into literally like 5 pages of someone posting how "it's because we want it whats wrong with that?" which I explained is literally retarded and makes no sense,

This isn't a self found league thread so I don't know why your surprised or upset that arguments for why people want it haven't been spelled out for you. It doesn't sound to me though that you care why others want it but of course there's a lot more to it than "because we want it". Of course "because we want it" wouldn't make sense by itself so maybe you should ask the SFL supporters why they want it and try listening.

"
and now you pass off me saying no legitimate argument exists by saying "oh I don't need to bother giving an argument because we have different opinions". Rofl this must be a fucking joke.

I've posted on this many times and I don't need to repeat myself because someone in a thread is yelling about it. I linked you to a long SFL thread if your dieing to learn just go read. But I brought up opinions because what it comes down to is opinions. Of course people who don't care about a SFL are going to say that its not needed, thats obvious. People who are interested in playing it are going to ask for it. No one is "wrong" for wanting it or not wanting it.

"

This is why you are never, ever, getting your league.

Probably not, oh well I can still ask can't I?
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Jul 27, 2014, 10:01:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info