For SFL

MonopolyLegend
MierenEronaile
Wazz72
Lugrum
iamstryker
Cribstaxx
AnotherJuan

I ignored posts that were not quite clear on their opinion on the SFL matter.

Yea, I can see how there were thirty against it and 5 for it. I can see quite clearly that the againsts outnumber for fors 6 to 1.
Whatever.

You can add me in the "Against SFL". i said i was for an amelioration of the actual trading system.

If someone want to do SFL he's free to do so and he can play eventually with other SFL player only in a guild or something like that. No need to spoil the fun to the entire community because you don't want to make trade at all.

If the drop must stay like they're actually, it's ok but i really want this easier trade system or more accessible while in game without having to look a spamming trade channel, go on forum looking to a shit-tons of thread or on poe.xyz with 90% of player selling stuff offline.
Game is built around trade not killing monsters get over it guys. You're not getting your self found league so plz just learn to tolerate trade make your live a lot easier D:.
"but i tell u its just fo' try, fo' peep n' fo' know"
What make it like that is that if you don't trade you can't craft efficiently which kind of sux.
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Nor have I said adding loot options was good. People really need to stop making things up to try and further their point. And no, most players played before steam, at open beta's release, but it seems you weren't here for that so don't pretend you know better, it's also in between real leagues right now, so again those numbers are completely irrelevant, even if they were relevant, it's always been a small game and it's still profitable.

Well I have to apologize, I am usually good at remembering who was against FFA loot and supported loot options but was somehow wrong in your case. I took a few minutes to search since I really thought that you did and found this post of yours responding to me....

"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:

Oh look, now these children are using the fact I called them morons to dismiss what I said. You do realize that by doing that you're only proving my point further? Should I pretend that people who are incapable of using even the most basic logic, and in turn whine about non-issues, like children, aren't morons? Because that's the very definition of the word. This isn't a debate, looting is a non-issue whether you like or not.

There are many reasons not to play in public parties, no reason to play in them though. And they are completely optional. So how the looting in them works makes no difference, you either accept it or you don't use it. If you want to group and care about grouping you can find a good organized group of people to play with, where looting is organized.

Like I said, it's a non-issue.

So just to clarify you definitely did not support loot options and instead made fun of people who did and used name calling pretty frequently. My mistake.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Nor have I said adding loot options was good. People really need to stop making things up to try and further their point. And no, most players played before steam, at open beta's release, but it seems you weren't here for that so don't pretend you know better, it's also in between real leagues right now, so again those numbers are completely irrelevant, even if they were relevant, it's always been a small game and it's still profitable.

Well I have to apologize, I am usually good at remembering who was against FFA loot and supported loot options but was somehow wrong in your case. I took a few minutes to search since I really thought that you did and found this post of yours responding to me....

"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:

Oh look, now these children are using the fact I called them morons to dismiss what I said. You do realize that by doing that you're only proving my point further? Should I pretend that people who are incapable of using even the most basic logic, and in turn whine about non-issues, like children, aren't morons? Because that's the very definition of the word. This isn't a debate, looting is a non-issue whether you like or not.

There are many reasons not to play in public parties, no reason to play in them though. And they are completely optional. So how the looting in them works makes no difference, you either accept it or you don't use it. If you want to group and care about grouping you can find a good organized group of people to play with, where looting is organized.

Like I said, it's a non-issue.

So just to clarify you definitely did not support loot options and instead made fun of people who did and used name calling pretty frequently. My mistake.

Yeah, I made fun of people crying about it like kids because they couldn't play in public groups full of bad players without getting loot stolen, it was a complete joke. The only groups you should be playing with, aka organized groups, shared loot properly, while public groups with random people was a free for all just like you'd expect it to be in a game like this with this world/lore, it was what GGG wanted there game to be, a cutthroat game where bad things an happen, it's why they don't punish people for scamming, not that anyone should of cared though, because again, PUG's have always been known to be horrible in every game and should be avoided.

The same thing applies here to be honest, people crying about a SFL when it either doesn't matter because you think not trading is good enough for a SFL which is the correct answer and therefore you can just do that in any normal league, or you are a cry baby that wants an easier game and that can only be done in it's own league, which is not gonna happen. Again, it's a non-issue that has been beaten to death but people are being so delusional and idiotic about it that they still go on about it as if they are taken seriously, the developers probably don't even look at SFL posts anymore, just skip them entirely as if they don't exist.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Jul 27, 2014, 4:49:20 PM
Path of Exile wasn't cutthroat before or now. Cutthroat kind of means killing other players and none of that was ever in the game. Stealing loot off of the ground is the furtherest thing from cutthroat. But of course that's off topic. Believe it or not some people just want to play a self found league (balanced for such play) because it sounds fun, the current game is already easy for these people, there are no ulterior motives. People who want to play it because it sounds fun aren't idiots, cry babies, children or whatever label you and others want to stick onto them.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Jul 27, 2014, 5:21:11 PM
"
iamstryker wrote:
Path of Exile wasn't cutthroat before or now. Cutthroat kind of means killing other players and none of that was ever in the game. Stealing loot off of the ground is the furtherest thing from cutthroat. But of course that's off topic. Believe it or not some people just want to play a self found league (balanced for such play) because it sounds fun, the current game is already easy for these people, there are no ulterior motives. People who want to play it because it sounds fun aren't idiots, cry babies, children or whatever label you and others want to stick onto them.

If self found sounds fun to them, and this game doesn't, they should just go play D3 instead.
"

If self found sounds fun to them, and this game doesn't, they should just go play D3 instead.

Your reading in to what I said. I never said that they don't like the current game. Your insinuating that. Its completely possible for someone to really enjoy Path of Exile and also think that a self found league would be another fun way to experience the game.

Its also possible for someone to enjoy Path of Exile and believe that the drop rates are boring and the crafting is bad.
Standard Forever
I keep seeing people say that an argument for why this should be added is because "we want it". This is completely false and a terrible argument. GGG has made it extremely clear that the game has been designed the way they want the game to be like, not the way anyone else wants it to be like. So please, someone provide an actual argument for why a SFL would help GGG further their vision of the game, oh wait you can't and that is why it is never going to be implemented.
Last edited by Martial_God on Jul 27, 2014, 6:44:28 PM
People shouldn't ask GGG for things that they want to see in the game?

Seriously?
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info